Chapter 33- The Professor

Chapter 33

It's been a few hours later since I got home. Grace came over to spend the night, also she brought ice cream and scary movies, knowing that those are two of my favorite things.

She came over to support me because I had called her up, crying my eyes out. So she came over and talked to me while I explained everything that had happened while I was in California.

She gave me the support I needed, but not enough to make me feel better. I mean, no one can heal heartbreak except for time. Time is only the answer to heartbreak.

I scream, jumping up at one of the scary parts in the movie while Grace bursts out laughing. "Shut up!" I say, smacking her on the arm.

"Hey! It was funny!" She argues back, rubbing the spot where I had slapped her.

Just as about i was going to argue back to her, I hear someone anxiously pounding on my door. Both me and Grace look at each other, as in 'who the hell is banging on the door at eleven o'clock at night?'

We both get up, standing smushed next to each other so that there is no more room between us. As we walk towards the door dressed like hobos, we stop once we are inside.

I realize that I probably look a mess because I'm still in the clothes from this morning, my messy bun is half out of it, and my mascara has stained my cheeks.

I unlock the door and slowly open it up, revealing a heartbroken Bryant.

Both Grace and I take a big gasp, both surprised that he's here, at my door step. "Uh, I'll go to your bedroom so y'all can talk." Grace awkwardly says, whiling stepping away quietly to my bedroom.

I step outside of my apartment, closing the door so that it's shut and we can have privacy. "What." I say harshly, a little bit louder than meant for it to be.

"Clarence, I am so sorry." He states, I notice tears swelling in his eyes, but I don't care because he shouldn't be the one crying.

"You're sorry?" I ask with pure venom laced in my voice. "You're sorry for being in love with someone else while you were in love with me? That Bryant, you should've told me and I wouldn't have been so upset. But for you to say sorry when you were obviously enjoying that kiss with Jenna is fucking sad."

He acts as if he's surprised or has no clue what I'm talking about, but I can definitely tell that he's guilty because of the kiss.

"Clarence, after hours of trying to get what my mother had said to you out of her, she finally told me. She lied about the whole damn thing. She says she wants what's best for me but she doesn't approve of anything I do, she didn't approve of any of the girls I took home during high school." He states. "I'm not in love with Jenna anymore, I used to be in high school, but I'm not anymore. She didn't break up with me, I broke up with her when I caught her cheating on me. Yes we did kiss, but she kissed me. When she kissed me, I thought of you and pushed her off of me, so you must've seen the mid-kiss. But Clarence Wilson, Im in love with you, no one else, only you."

I sit there dumbfounded, not being able to take in all the words at once. "Your mom lied about the whole thing?" I ask, reassuring what he said.

"Yes." He says. "And when she told me she did, I told her I never wanted to see her again, so I grabbed everything and left within ten minutes after her telling me everything."

"Bryant, I thought you were only staying with me so you wouldn't hurt me, even though you were in love with Jenna. I thought you were in pain and misery." I say, tears once again swelling up in my eyes.

"Clarence, Im in love with you, ive never been this much in love with someone ever before. Like I said before, you were like coming up for fresh air, I was drowning and you saved me. You are the person I've been looking for for my whole life, someone that I could be myself around and still love me for who I am. And I found that person, it's you. It's always been you." He says, stepping a bit closer to me. "But im sorry, please forgive me."

A tear falls, but he wipes it away. "I forgive you because you are the love of my life, I can't let you go, if I did, it would be the hardest thing I would ever have to do in my life."

"These couple of months have been the best months I've ever encountered in my life, and I'm looking to spend more and more with you." He states, pulling me in for a kiss.

So here I am, kissing Bryant Johnson, who used to be my English teacher and who now is the love of my life.

My life is finally complete, I have found what I've been looking for and I couldn't be any happier.

THE END.

A/: ITS OVER AND IVE FINALLY ACCOMPLISHED ANOTHER STORY THAT ACTUALLY WENT PRETTY WELL!!! Thank you so much for all the reads, votes, and comments. I can't thank y'all enough.

It's taken a few weeks to write, I didn't wait a few months like usual people do to finish stories. I just really wanted to finish it so I wouldn't lose my good ideas.

I might go through and edit some chapters because I wouldn't doubt that I misspelled some words or accidentally put random words in there, knowing me.

Haha but anyways, I hope y'all enjoyed this story because it turned out exactly how I wanted it to.

I love you all! <3