Chapter 15- The Professor

Chapter 15

My eyes open to the bright light of Bryant's apartment bedroom. I must've fallen asleep last night while Bryant and I were hugging each other because I don't remember anything after that.

I wrap my arm around his torso and and nudge my head right under his arm so that we're cuddling.

Last night was something that I've never felt with anyone before. The way Bryant made me feel, it was something else. He was exactly what I needed last night, and when I say exactly what I needed, I needed him.

I feel him move a little bit, then he starts to stretch. "This is something I could wake up to every morning." He states, making my laugh.

"Me too." I say, smiling up at him.

"But sadly, this has to end because my mom and sister are coming over at any moment now and I don't know if you'd want to be here." He says while looking up at the ceiling.

I take my arm off his torso and sit upwards, but still under the blankets. "Yeah, that's probably be a bad idea if I stayed."

"Yeah, it wouldn't be good if you poured water on my mother too." He states, I instantly turn around and playfully smack him on the shoulder. "Hey, hey, hey! It was an accident though, right?" He says sarcastically.

Well now I know he knows I did that on purpose and that it pretty damn embarrassing. "I could possibly be the jealous type." I laugh, while getting up out of bed.

"Oh really?" He says sarcastically, laughing while he gets up out of bed, walking out into the living room.

I follow him out of his bedroom, embarrassed as hell. "But, I'm actually really sorry about that. I don't know what got into me." I say honestly, even though I knew exactly what I was doing.

"Clarence it's okay, it was funny." He says, both of us standing in the living room.

"Alright, I'm going to go so I don't accidentally spill water on someone again." I say while laughing.

He smiles, pulling me into a hug. As he wraps his hands around my waist, I wrap my hands around his neck. Just as we're about to pull apart, the door bursts open. Two women, one of them was from the bar which has to be his sister and the other one is a bit aged, but has the same blue eyes as as the lady and Bryant.

We pull apart quickly, shocked that they came so early. I awkwardly stand there as both of them raise an eyebrow. Bryant scratches his head nervously as his sister and mom stand there, trying to figure out who I am.

Bryant walks towards his mom, engulfing her in a big hug. "Uh, hi mom." He says, kissing her on the cheek.

His sister stares me down, probably trying to figure out who I am. Either she doesn't remember or she does remember. "So, who's this?" His mom says.

His mom has short dark brown hair like Bryant, bright blue eyes, and has on a white professional outfit on. Something tells me that both his sister and mom are upright, but than again if his sister was uptight she would've freaked out when I spilled water on her.

"Uh, she was just leaving." He states, I feel his eyes on me.

"Yeah, um, I have something, it's really important and I'm kind of late." I lie, trying to make up something as to why I have to leave.

This is the worst thing that could've ever happened because if his mom and sister find out I'm his student, that will be horrible. But maybe they won't take it as serious as we think they both will.

"Before you go, I think it would be great if you'd come to dinner with us tonight so we can properly meet since you don't have time to." His mom says, smiling.

My eyes open widely while looking at Bryant. What do I say? Do I say yes? But thankfully Bryant answers for me. "Yes, I think you should come." He says, my head quickly turns toward him, raising my eyebrow as to why in the hell he just said that.

"Uh, yes I'd love to come, but I should really get going, I'm going to be late." I state, walking towards the door. "Uh, bye." I awkwardly say as I step out of the door, closing it on the way out.

That was the most awkward position I've ever been in, but something I should be worrying about more is that I'm going to dinner with Bryant and his family.

This will be something I'll never forget.

A/N: this isn't the best chapter, but later ill maybe edit and make it better