Chapter 2- The Professor

Chapter 2

His bright, vibrant blue eyes make eye contact with mine, making me gasp. "Yeah, I should've thought about the people before I moved here."

I try to look away, but there's something about him that makes me want to study him.

He smiles. Oh good lord, his smile. As he smiles you can definitely tell that he has good hygiene, seeing how white his teeth are.

"You seem on edge." He states, tilting his head as if he were trying to study me.

I laugh quietly, though it's true. My father always puts me on edge, I never get a break from him. "Because I am." I say, running my hand through my wet hair.

"Why's that?" He asks, suddenly moving to the chair right beside me.

My body tingles at the feeling of how close he is to me. Wow, just met him and I'm already feeling this way?

I smell his cologne (which smells amazingly good). He's tan, muscular, and has a great jaw. He has a little bit of facial hair which makes him look manly and mature. His dark brown hair really shows off his eyes. His eyes are probably one of his best features he has, other than his adorable smile.

I raise a brow. "You're a stranger, why would you want to know my problems?"

"Because I'd like to get to know you better." He says, still not breaking eye contact with me.

"I'm not that interesting or appealing in any way, there's not much about me to get to know." I say, resting my head on my hand while looking at him.

"You're lying." He says while sexily smirking towards me.

I move the straw around in my water that the lady had just given me. "Again, you're a stranger, I don't even know your name."

He smiles. Oh god, now I know what my weakness is. It's this strangers smile. "I'm Bryant." Gosh he even has a sexy name.

I'm not trying to play hard to get or anything, it's just not very many hot guys talk to me.

"Well Bryant, I'm not a very open or friendly kind of person, so I'd advise you that I shouldn't be the one you're talking to." I answer back with a small smile on my face.

He laughs quietly. "Well, you really know how to give an honest truth, don't you?"

"I guess so." I answer. He tilts his head once again and just stares at me as if he's trying to find something. "What?" I nervously smile.

"Nothing." He says and looks away.

"No, you're obviously trying to figure something out. What is it?" I ask curiously, taking a sip from my water.

"I'm trying to figure you out." He answers back.

"There's nothing to figure out about me, I'm just in this restaurant, getting a bite to eat." I say. "See? Nothing interesting."

"You know what?" He asks. "You can really tell a lot about someone by their name, so what's your name? Stranger."

I bite my lip nervously. "It's Clarence."

"Ah, Clarence." He says. The way he says my name sends chills up my spine. "They say Clarence is a French word, bright. Huh?"

"How would you know?" I ask.

"I'm studying English." He answers. "You just learned something very interesting about me, I don't tell many people that."

"Well, are you sure you're not telling it to the wrong person?" I ask with a small smirk.

"I'm positive." He answers back.

The lady that took my order finally comes with my food in a small box. As she hands it to me I decide just to eat it at home seeing how it's getting late and I want to be home early because of college tomorrow.

I stand up and pick up the box. "See ya later, Bryant." I smile as I walk out of the Bar and Grill.

I hear someone running behind me and I immediately assume it's Bryant, I smell his cologne right beside me. "Are you stalking me?" I ask.

"Nope, I'm walking back to my apartment. I just happen to be right besides you." He says, I swear I can see his smirk on his face without even looking.

"You know, this doesn't happen everyday for me." I say in an honest truth.

"What doesn't?" He asks curiously.

"You know... a guy showing interest in me." I say. "Back home, I was known as the freak who only focused on her school studies, nothing else.

"You're quite beautiful though, I don't understand why no one else wouldn't think that." His words send shocking waves through my body. Woman up Clarence, you just met the guy.

I smile and look down at my feet, but I stop right in front of my apartment complex. I look up at Bryant, just realizing how tall he is compared to me.

He's about 6'2, and I'm about 5'5 and a half. I also just notice what he's wearing. His black sweat jacket also shows off his vibrant blues eyes. He's also wearing brown shorts and black shoes.

As I realize this has come to an end, I suddenly get sad seeing how know one really shows this much attention to me. "Well Bryant, this is my stop. So I'm going to go upstairs and eat my food, while you go back to your place."

"Well this is a coincidence because I live here too." He smiles cheekily.

My mouth drops as he walks past me and into the building. He lives here? The guy who has been taking to me all night and flirting with me lives in the same apartment complex as me?

I frustratedly run my hand through my damp hair and quickly run towards the elevator as I notice it's shutting. I quickly just made it inside, as i look up, Bryant is facing right in front of me, staring right at me.

The elevator door dings, signaling that it's closed. I look at the elevator buttons, while still standing in front of Bryant, noticing that floor six has already been pressed. I immediately know that that is where Bryant lives, i press floor seven.

I turn back at Bryant and see that he's still staring at me.

Now, this is something that I would never think about doing in my whole nineteen years of age, but I do it anyways.

I throw my arms over Bryant's neck and I place my lips on his, he immediately responds and places his hands on my waist. In this minty moment, my body feels like it's on fire. I entwine my fingers through his hair, slightly messing it up.

After a few seconds of making out, he turns us around and backs me into the wall so he is in control now. Everything about this moment is hot, even though I just met him, it feels so completely right.

The elevator dings as it signals us that we are at floor six, sadly this means that we have to stop making out.

We pull apart, gasping for air and breathing heavily. Bryant looks me in the eyes with complete surprise. "Well I was not expecting that." He smirks, I feel his body almost touching mine.

Before I do anything more to seduce this guy, I place my hands on his chest and give him a push out of the elevator, along with him stumbling back with a confused look.

As the elevator door is about to close, I smile at him and wink, leaving him with a complete and utter surprise.