Tears

I look at my phone it read 9:15 p.m. It's only been 4 hours since the break up. It feels like the night is taking forever. I know relationships don't always last, but I honestly thought this one would. We had something special or so I thought.

     "Luna... Luna, stop day dreaming and tell me what's wrong." As Lily was saying this, she plopped down on my bed. "Nothing just leave me alone." I know my sisters worries about me, but this was none of her business. "Luna you should know by now I will never leave you alone, so put your big girl undies on and tell me." She was practically yelling at me, but I still didn't want to tell. "Fine since you want to know so bad Josh broke up with me." As I said these words I broke out into tears and realized they were true.

    I had been fine with it until I had to actually talk about. "No he didn't. What happened?" Ugh I hate talking about my feelings. I wiped the tears from my eyes,"Well everyone has been telling me that he has been cheating and of course I didn't believe them. Anyways, I was going to gym and as soon as I walk in I see him flirting with another girl, so I just skipped gym. Then around 5:00 he called me and said that he thinks its best if we see other people." She just looked at me like I was crazy or I was lying. 

    "Truth is Lily I'm hurting and I don't know how to fix it. People are starting to make fun of me. Saying how I'm so ugly I can't even keep a boyfriend and how I just push people away." As the tears roll down my cheeks she moves closer to me, " Its not your fault. Some people are very cruel in this world you can't let them drag you down."

    Even though I hate sharing my feelings my sister always knows how to make it better. "I know. I hate people making fun of me. Then on top of that the guy I really liked dumps me." Now that I've got that off of my chest all I want to do now is read my book.

   "Trust me Luna it will get better it always dose. Do you want to get ice-cream?" Ice-Cream dose sound nice but is ten o'clock at night. " Um, Lily do you know what time it is?" She shakes her head and pulls me off the bed and through the door. "Where are we going nothing is open." Sometimes I don't understand my sister. I mean dose she even know what time it is. "Yes I know what time it is, but I know of a place so just be quite." Great, it not enough for me to share my feeling but now she has to kidnap me.