F O R T Y - F O U R

You dont know what you got till its gone

🌸

Selena stood in front of her full length mirror smile on her face.

The dress was perfect and it hid her small three month baby bump.

"I'm going to fucking cry." Ryan said as he walk into Selenas' room.

"How do I look?" Selena asked with a smile.

"Like a fucking princess." Selena smiled down at the floor.

"Okay pose for a picture real quick!" Selena placed her right hand on her hip and throw the peace sign up with her left hand with the duck lips.

"Oh my baby!" Fredo said as he rushed into Selenas' room.

"You're gonna be the most gorgeous girl their." Selena shook her head with a big smile still on her lips.

"Come on Zayn is waiting downstairs." Selena smiled and grabbed her phone before rushing downstairs where Zayn was.

"Now, I don't have kids, Selena is like my daughter. And as a man to man I ask you to take care of her. She is your responsibility when she walks out that door. If something goes wrong it's on you. If she doesn't come home it's on you! And if you hurt her I'll kill you." Selena held a fond smile on her face as she stood on the last step.

She wished it was her father but hey she couldn't complain Brian was doing one hell of a job.

"You're gonna make me ruin my Make-Up Brian!" Selena whined as she picked up her dress and stepped down.

"I'm sorry if I overstepped a line, I know I'm not your father-"

Selena cut him off by running into his arms.

"But you are." Selena mumbled as Brian held her.

"You're such an amazing guy, and my mom is so lucky to have someone like you. Especially me, I'm so sorry for not being accepting, you've made my mom so happy. So please when I'm gone. Continue to do that. And thanks for being the best step dad ever." Brian smiled and kissed Selenas' forehead.

"Okay let's get a picture of y'all together!" Demi said as she grabbed Selenas' Phone.

Zayn stepped behind Selena where he looked at her and she looked at him smiles on their faces.

"Keep posing!" Fredo said as he snapped a few shots.

Selena turned to Zayn and grabbed his face with a smile on hers.

"God y'all are so cute together!" Ryan said as he photobombed a picture.

He jumped on zayns' back and Selena threw her head back in laughter.

"Okay group photo!" Brian yelled as he took the phones and waited for the kids to gather together.

Selena and Demi stood in the middle as the two girls, Fredo and Ryan stood to Demis' left and Zayn stood to Selenas' right.

"On three say prom!" Brian counted to three and the five friends shouted prom with huge smiles on their faces.

"That's a keeper!" Selene smiled and Zayn said it was time to go.

Everyone rushed for their things

"Okay I had this one as a special gift so tonight you feel like a princess." Selena smiled and hugged Zayn.

"Selena?" Selena turned around to see her mom standing there in her natural Friday night outfit.

"Yeah?" Selena asked as she pulled away from her friends and met her mom halfway.

"I-I wanted to give you something for tonight. I wore it the night your father and I went to prom, I think you should wear it too." Mandy said as she unclasped the back of a heart shaped necklace.

She placed it around Selena and clasped it shut.

"Oh mama it's beautiful." Selena said as she held the necklace.

"I think the person wearing it is way more beautiful. I'm sorry for how I've been acting mija. I love you. It's just, I never wanted you to make my mistake. But I'll be there every step of the way; you'll always be my BabyGirl." Mandy kissed her Selena on the forehead and rubbed her arms.

"Take some cute pictures tonight" Selena smiled hugged her mom and walked back to her friends.

"Now you two behave yourselves, no funny business" Ryan sassed with his hands on his hips.

"Get your ass outside!" Demi said as she shoved him out of the house closing the door behind her.

"You're such a pain in the ass." Ryan said as she crossed his arms.

"And you're an annoying ass but I don't complain."

"Can you two shut the fuck up and get in? Madison is waiting for me!" Fredo whined as he slid into his seat.

"ZAYN GOT A LIMO!" Ryan yelled running to the outstretched limo.

"And I thought Selena was excited." Fredo said

"Look Ryan! I can stand up in here !!" Selena yelled as she stuck he head out the top of the limo.

"Never mind they're equal." Fredo said as he close the door.

"Wait, Madison? Y'all hate each other." Fredo rolled his eyes.

"Shush!"

The night was young, and it felt like a magical night. And every magical night has a bad guy.

✨🌸✨

One More !! 😭😭❤️

Then The Sequel Drops !

- Bertha 💍