F I V E

I wish I was better at telling people how I really feel

🌸

Demi rounded the corner of the school and saw the boys running to the car.

"What's wrong?" Demi asked as Joe sunk down in the front seat.

"Mr.Trevino saw us" Demi shook her head and pulled off.

"How did y'all manage to get spotted? We've done this several times" Demi asked as she stopped at a red light.

"Well!-" Ryan started.

"- Joe and Fredo decided to act stupid; yelling at each other; then Joe picked Fredo up and they started to wrestle and we heard Trevino shout so we took off running" Ryan explained like he was a kid in trouble.

"Snitch" Joe mumbled.

Demi took off from the red light and turned down the street Selena lived on.

She hated that her best friend wasn't her best friend. She hated the fact that Selena couldn't even glance at Justin without breaking down.

Justin has ruined her. But Selena still insists that she's fine.

She's okay.

Selena didn't live far from the school so it only took ten minutes to get there. Demi parked the car in the drive way as they all climbed out.

They knew better than to knock cause Selena wouldn't answer so Demi used her key to open the door.

The boys went to the kitchen and Demi walked up to her best friends room.

She open the door and seen her best friend cuddled with her pillow tears on her pillow and on her cheeks.

Demi picked up the picture frame that laid next to her.

Demi sighted and sat next to Selena slowly moving her hair out of her face.

"Hey is she-"

"-oh" Ryan finished.

Demi wanted to cry.

Her best friend was so god damn broken.

"What are we gonna do?" Fredo asked as he sat on the floor next to Selena.

"I don't know." Demi whispered.

"Well we can't just let her throw her life away for some self centered jerk" Joe said as he sat on Selenas' bean bag.

"Okay Justin can be a jerk but he cares for her" Demi glared at Ryan.

"I understand y'all have been best friends since birth; but look at her-" Demi said pointing to Selena.

"-just look at her Ryan; she's so fucking broken because of Justin. So don't sit here and tell ME he cares. Cause where is he?"

Ryan frowned; Demi had a point. But Justin was his best friend. Justin has always been his friend.

But Selenas' also been his best friend since diapers.

So who's side does he take?

Justins' Or Selenas'?

Selena was hurting. But Justin. Justin was his best friend.

✨🌸✨

Who's Side Will Ryan Take ? 🤔

Okay Last Update For Today 😂❤😘

Thank Y'all For The Feedback &&' For Reading My Story ! 💞

- Bertha 💍