S I X

I miss the old happy me

🌸

Selena woke up to all the voices talking; she didn't know who was in her room; she was supposed to be alone.

She groaned and stuffed her face in her pillow.

"Can y'all shut up?" Selena groaned her eyes felt heavy and her head hurt.

"Who you telling to shut up" Selena smiled at the voice; she sat up and faced her friends.

"You" Demi glared at her and then frowned.

"Why are you eyes so puffy and red?" She asked.

"Tired" Selena said with a causal shrug. She was tired. But she wasn't gonna tell them it was because she had been crying.

"Well get up and get ready we're heading to Fedos'" Selena frowned

"Is Justin Taking Sofia?" Demi rolled her eyes.

"He better not or I'm gonna end up catching a case"

"Like Justin is if he doesn't stop fucking with these little girls" Joe joked but it made no one laugh.

"Do-Do you think he'd do that?" Selena asked her heart slowly sinking into her stomach.

Joes' face fell.

"No Selena I was just joking!" He quickly said as he saw Selenas' eyes water.

Would Justin actually catch a case for these little inexperienced girls?

Selena couldn't help but think about that. Justin didn't touch Selena. Justin didn't kiss Selena. Justin wouldn't hold her hand. Justin wouldn't even hug her.

Was he finding that in someone else? Was his hands roaming someone else's body?

And it all came back to what Joe said. Him catching a case cause of these little girls.

And it made Selena sick to her stomach. It made her want to throw up.

Selena had to show Justin; she had To show him she was better.

She had to step up her game. And she knew how she was gonna do it to.

Starting Monday.

"Your right. It's probably all in my head. Funny joke though bro" Selena said as she climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom.

She washed off all her make-up she had applied that day. She looked so drained of energy.

She grabbed her make-up bag and applied base. It didn't make her look that dead.

She slid the bag back into it's original spot and walked out while throwing her hair in a cute messy bun.

"Let me just change and we can go" the group nodded as they saw her grab her gray pjs and walk back into the bathroom.

Selena walked out and grabbed her sleep over bag.

"Let's go!"

Everyone got up and rushed out behind her.

She saw Demis' car in the driveway and slid into the front seat.

She felt cute; and took a picture for Instagram.

She sat in the car and pulled her legs up to her chest tilted her head to the side and placed her hand behind her head.

She saw everyone else get in the car as soon as she snapped the picture.

She looked up to see everyone staring at her.

"What?" She asked as a blush made its way to her cheeks.

"Nothing"

These are the moments her friends lived for. Just to see her happy.

 Just to see her happy

♥️ 232 💬 76

SelenaGomez: You ain't seen nothing yet 😉💞

RyanButler: Silly Selly ! 😍

AlfredoFlores: Ohh 😍

JustinBieber: Guys she has a boyfriend lay off 😒 @RyanButler @AlfredoFlores

AlfredoFlores: Then start acting like one ! 😠 @JustinBieber

JustinBieber: I do act like one ! Ask Selena ! Right babe ? 😉 @AlfredoFlores @SelenaGomez

RyanButler: Chill Justin we're just her friends who try and make her smile. @JustinBieber

JustinBieber: That's my job! Not yours or anyone's 😠 ! @RyanButler

AlfredoFlores: If it is your job; you suck at it. @JustinBieber

Selena frowned at her screen. She just wish Justin would make up his mind!

One minutes he's hers. The next he's someone else's.

She liked how he said she was his; no scratch that she loved it. But Fredo had a point. He rarely acted like it.

So why now? What suddenly made him want to change his view on her?

✨🌸✨

Hey Guys Sorry I Updated Late 😂💘

But Here's The Chapter For Today !

&&' Thank Youu Guys Sm For Over 100 Reads 😭❤ I Love Y'all !!

- Bertha 💍