Chapter 1: The life of a princess

Start from the beginning

"What the Frick dude, Watch where you're going!" I said and looked to find some guy in the same classes as me, he offered me a hand but I slapped it away and got up by myself. Everyone started to laugh at my clumsiness so I ran. More like speed walked to my locker took out my books and went to class.

The bell rang signaling the end of school. Thank god.

I put my stuff into my backpack and got ready to go out the door, but before I was able to leave this forsaken place I suddenly got pulled into a room by some random person. I looked at the person that was holding me it was no other than that guy from earlier. "What the fuck? Emmett, why am I here?" I looked at him he looked a bit worried. "Are you Mae?" he whispered, and I nodded slowly. "Why am I here?" I repeated, he sighed and cursed under his breath. "You're princess Mae Roslyn, right?" I was shook, but quickly recovered my composure so he couldn't suspect anything.

"What me a princess? You've got to be kidding me why—".

"Stop lying, I know now Mae, but they're planning something!" he said mainly to himself. "Okay well let's assume I am a princess, how did you find out?" I asked him.
"I have resources, Ok chill I'm just trying to figure something out." he asked with a concerned face. "Uh. Ok" I said still confused. "Can I go now?" 

"No you're coming home with me." he exclaimed. "Wait whoa whoa. Whoa hold up, Um I don't think so." I firmly said to him. "I mean who do you think you are just grabbing me out of nowhere then saying I'm a princess and now you wanna kidnap me!" I pretty much shouted at him.

"Well first of all I'm like you, A Prince." A moment of silence passed. "Stop staring at me like that." he said looking away I didn't notice I was staring at him too much. "Oh sorry, but what will I gain from this little trip of yours?" I asked. "Well, you know just trying to avoid an obligated marriage but I mean—" he couldn't finish his sentence because my phone rang.

I took it out, it was a text message from the Queen, in other words my Mother.

Queen: hey honey we want to talk to you about something so we'll meet you in this direction sent to you below

love, mom :)

I rolled my eyes, I know you sent the text mom no need to say it was you, I thought to myself.
I looked at the direction that was below where the frick is this place? so I looked up. "Any chance you know where this could be?" I asked. He might as well be uesful.

"That's my house." he pointed out and laughed.

"What? No way." I laughed.

"Yes way." He mimicked my tone. We both laughed and looked at each other realizing what this meant.

So here I am standing in front of my parents waiting for what they're going to say. "You may wanna sit down honey." My Mother said, so I sat down and well I gotta say I'm a mama's girl and a daddy's too but they wish I could be more responsible and less reckless. "So this is her, wow she is gorgeous, love the hair by the way." A lady which looked like Emmett's mom said meaning another Queen. "See mom, at least she gets it." I said, You see when my mom said I could dye my hair to hide from my identity. I went all out, I was thinking red but I wanted something unusual. My mom just shook her head in disappointment. "So why am I here again?" I asked my mom and dad. "Mae don't be rude." My mom cursed under her breath. "You see you are sixteen and Emmett will be of age soon to take over his kingdom and they're looking for a suitable queen to rule by his side, We thought maybe this could be your chance to finally be less—reckless and learn the proper way to be a queen." My mother said happily.

"Wait so you want us to get married?" I say a little to defensive, which made them angry "Sorry." I apologized.

"No, We're forcing you to get married the wedding will be in three months." My father replied. Once he said that a tear rolled down my cheek. I was shattered how? I thought to myself.

I got up and put my head high. You want a Queen? Trust me, you're not getting one. But you are getting a war.

This is it.

I'm always trying to please them and do as they, always putting my needs second, keeping my emotions bottled up, I try so hard, and for what?

I'm done putting up with their commands. I'm not doing this.

*****

I'm so thankful that you're reading this YOU THERE ARE AN AWESOME PERSON.

well as you can see that is how I will start the story...really dramatic but poor mae never gets to make her own decisions.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW