1.8 Phantomhive War

"We need to go to the Grim Reaper library."

Sebastian stood in front of his young master, who had just learned what had happened to his adopted sister. Ciel's reaction was not as crazy as his butler's, but he was still distressed over the entire ordeal. 

"Why can't I just order her to come here?" Ciel asks. 

Sebastian shakes his head, "Y/n's sister is the one in control now. Angela will not let Y/n obey your orders. She will hear you calling for her, but she will have to ignore you."

"Damn it to the gates of Hell," Ciel growled. 

Adrianna stood behind Sebastian, trying to come up with a plan in order to save her best friend. Being half Grim Reaper, she knew William would not willingly hand over the vial containing the antidote. 

"I have an idea. My father may have some of the antidote in his shop. He has a lot of things from the Grim Reaper realm." 

Sebastian's eyes lit up with hope. There was a chance he would be able to save his wife. He only hoped the payment was going to be laughter, and nothing more than that. 

The group of three left the manor in search of the antidote. They left the three servants to care for Scarlett.

What they did not know was that danger would appear at the manor shortly thereafter. 

---

Adrianna led the way to the Undertaker's shop, pushing past the people in the bustling town. The tension in the air was thick as if everyone had a feeling that something catastrophic were to take place soon. 

Nevertheless, the group continued walking until they stopped in front of Undertaker's gloomy looking shop. It had a giant purple sign saying 'Undertaker.' A gold border surrounded the rectangular sign, as well as a skull perched on top of it. No ordinary townsfolk would venture near the shop unless they needed a casket.

Ciel knocked on the big, gothic designed door and stepped back. The door opened and revealed the Undertaker in his usual black robe and long top hat. He smiled, showing an array of sharp teeth. 

"Come in," he said with a creepy tone. 

They walk in and stand silently, waiting for Undertaker to close the door. 

"Adrianna, it has been a while since I have seen you," Undertaker says.

"Hello, Father," she replies. 

"What brings you three here? Whatever happened to the lovely Y/n? She usually accompanies you on your business," Undertaker notes. 

"Our business here is about Y/n. There is a possibility an angel has erased her memory," Ciel explains. 

"And you want the antidote to cure it, which you think I have here," Undertaker concludes. 

Ciel nods his head, "Correct. Adrianna said there was a possibility you had some of the antidote here in your shop." 

"Indeed. But I do require payment. For something like this, I usually charge more, but I like Y/n. Just for this, I only require the usual payment." 

Adrianna steps forward and sighs, "Allow me."

"A man and his pet giraffe walk into a bar and start drinking. As the night goes on, they get drunk, and the giraffe finally passes out. The man decides to go home.

As he's leaving, the man is approached by the barkeeper who says, 'Hey, you're not gonna leave that lyin' here, are ya?'

'Hmph,' says the man. 'That's not a lion -- it's a giraffe.'"