Chapter 11: Talk and What Not

Authors Note: Slight Lemon near the end. Warning!!

You and Ipro have been talking for who knows how long, hearing the stories of his son, while his little nephew proving to be a worthy hero. It must be nice to hear such stories, imagining Sportacus as a little elf, you only smiled to yourself.

"But enough about me, what is your profession? He asked. You got up and walked over to the painting that you gave to Sportacus. Ipro followed and looked at it, his eyes widen a bit.

"I'm an artist, well an art teacher for the school." Ipro only placed his hand on the painting, he wasn't sad or happy, but you can tell a feeling of loss within the elf.

"And you did this?" he asked once more. You nodded.

"It came to me in a dream, I didn't know what it was, but I only thought Sportacus would like it." Ipro let his hand slide down, before looking over at you.

"It's a nice thing you did." you nodded once more to him. "Now than." he was changing the subject. "Has Sportacus told you about the birthing?"

"Yes, I'm a little nervous to be honest." he paced a hand on your shoulder, you were calm for a little bit.

"We all are, I can see it in his eyes, but he is happy that he has you." you hugged the older elf as he returned the hug. "I'm happy he chose you."

~

It seem to have been longer, you were asleep on his bed, while Ipro just waited for his nephew to return home, he wonder where he was. It got him curious, he remember this town back in his day. He knew there would be trouble, this town always have been no matter what the odds were. There were times when he asked himself, why he cared, than again it's not there way of life. Sure they were different than them, other than them being not an elf. Than again humans were something he didn't understand, at first he wondered if his nephew picked a good mate, once he heard of this he wanted to make sure. He looked over at you, sleeping and peacefully, he thought wrong. He saw that you were different, he was proud and happy.

"Shes asleep?" Ipro looked back at his nephew, his arms were uncrossed and his thoughts were broken. Sportacus walked up to his grandfather, seeing his mustache twitched a little. Ipro only placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Indeed, come." he let go of his shoulder, down the ladder he went. Sportacus began to follow him. Down they went, it was night time, Ipro began to walk as Sportacus followed him once more.

"What's this about?" he asked. Ipro stopped himself before looking at him.

"Can't I just talk to my only nephew?"

"Not if there is a problem, I tho-"

"Its not that, I adore her dont worry your little head of yours." he took his hat off before ruffling it all up. Sportacus laugh a little, before taking his hat back and putting it back on. "How are you feeling? Expecting to be a father can cause worry." Sportacus has thought about it, yet he wasn't sure.

"We know it's new territory and all, I just..want to make sure she will be okay."

"She will be, she's a fighter when what I can tell. A good heart and love that she has. Its no wonder she was able to handle the magic that is inside of her." Sportacus eyes widen a bit.

"Wait! Magic..she's only human?"

"Did you really not think this through?" he spoke. Sportacus only rubbed the back of his neck full of embarrassment. "She has elf magic inside of her, the child is going to be an elf. With all the.."He coughs a bit. " 'activity' you both have done. You were pouring your magic inside of her as well as the, you know." He never realized this.