Chapter 2: Eventful Bliss

Warning their is a lemon in this, don't worry I mark it down. 

"How on earth did you stuck up there again?" Robbie only frown to himself, before being set on the ground. He was indeed in a tree, hoping to make another trap for Sportacus, sure they were friends, but that didn't stop him from being the town's villain. Dusting himself off, Robbie looked at him.

"I was making a trap, when I realized I was afraid of heights.." Sportacus rolled his eyes, before patting him on the back. Robbie flinched a little, looking back at him.

"So..how's married life?" They took a stroll through the park as they continue the conversation.

"I never thought having a mate would make such a difference in my life."

"No doubt, you doing all those flippy flippy flops, it's no wonder you haven't been laid." he snickered a little, but Sportacus knew it was alright.

"It just not that, being with her as one, it's an unbreakable bond." Robbie only rolled his eyes, before sitting on the bench. Sportacus only stood by him.

"Whatever floats your boat, Sportaflop." he gave Sportacus a slight smile.

"I'll leave you to it, bye Robbie." and with that, Sportacus flipped away. Robbie only watched him leave, he only wondered yet he scratched it out.

~

School was over as he was waiting for you, you saw him and ran. Hugging him close was the best feeling in the world. Sportacus only looked down at you, before rubbing his nose against yours.You only giggle at him, leaning his head back, he took your hands into his own.

"I missed you." he spoke, only causing you to smile at him.

"So if it wasn't the children that needed saving, who was it?"

"Our friend, Robbie." you should of known. "So about tonight, why don't you meet me at my airship. You're going to be there for awhile, so i pack if I were you." you only bit your lip a little.

"Are we going on a trip?" he only nodded.

"I want it to be perfect, yet a little vacation wouldn't hurt." this made you smile even more. It's almost like a honeymoon you never got. You leaned up and peck him on the cheek.

"I can't wait!" with that you ran back home, Sportacus only chuckle to himself as he ran off to get what he needed.

~

You wondered what he had planned, he always give the best surprises. With almost finishing, you took your bag downstairs, leaving it by the doorsteps, you went into the kitchen. A little snack before you go, grabbing some milk and some strawberries that were about to go bad, so you finished them before you go. Sitting down on the table as you began to eat, you mind kept thinking. What would the baby look like, you wonder what gender it would be, a girl would be cute, yet would be like a girl. You sure he would have a boy to carry the title, unless that's not how it goes. It wasn't a big deal now, yet you ran a hand down to your stomach, the children would figure out, unless they thought you were getting fat. Stephanie already knew you were in a relationship to him, yet married was something else. You trailed your hand up to your crystal that was hung around your neck. Feeling it, you felt your heart raced, it was like it was calling him to you. Taking the last strawberry and finishing the milk, you placed them in the sink. Looking at the clock that wasn't far from you, it was time for you to go. Grabbing your bag that was near the door, walking out the door, he was waiting for you. Heights were never your thing, but you knew he wouldn't let you fall. Heading over to Sportacus he took your bag as you began to climb up the ladder, he too soon followed. Inside his airship seeing the bed already out. Before you can look back, the bag was dropped, the airship moved, Sportacus took you into his arms, giving you a passionate kiss, roaming your fingers to his hat, removing it, you loved the feeling of his blond locks through your fingertips. Like magic, the clothes were removed as you fully nude in front of him.

Lemon Starts

"Eager aren't you?" Sportacus only purred, he pushed you on the bed, getting on top of you. It was his night, letting him give you the everlasting pleasure of your life. He pulled you up, smashing his lips against your, battling it out. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He trailed his hands, touching your sensitive spots, you gasp lightly against his lips. Closing your eyes, feeling his hands touch all around you. It wasn't until he went to your slits, slipping his fingers inside, already wet for him, he was pleased until he added two more fingers. You gave out small moan, leaning in close to his ear, you began to lick the shell of his ear, he purred once more.

"You're beautiful, __________." he whispered, letting his fingers out, he went down to your neck, sucking on your tender skin, you gasp once more. He pulled away, leaving his mark on you, whispering 'mine'. So like him, before you knew it, he lifted you up, before slowly sliding himself in. You gave out a moan, holding onto him, it slid in so easily, you didn't notice he was lifting you up and down slowly. Before you knew it, he was standing on the bed, your legs wrapped around his torso, holding onto you, this was a new position.

"Sportacus!" you moaned his name, hearing the sounds of skin slapping against his each other, you came, yet he wasn't stopping. He felt your walls as he went a bit faster, you turned your head to him, kissing him, ever so softly. He then felt himself growling a little, Finding the spot he was looking for, he went harder, causing you to scream in pleasure, it wasn't long til he came inside of you, deep as he went, filling you up as you came once more. You thought it was over, until he laid you down on the bed, never pulling out from his position, he slowly thrusted inside of you. You only moaned,

"________!" he called out you name, letting his hands, explore your body, you arched your back, you can definitely tell he was making sure you would get pregnant. It didn't matter, you were loving this. He held onto your hips, pulling you even closer and wider, only looking down at you, you were glistening in the limelight, sweat only made you more beautiful in his eyes, you moved your hand down, playing with your clit, eager as you were, your head rolled back against the pillow, bucked your hips they went on there own. Sportacus pounded deep inside of you, hitting it over and over again, you screamed in pleasure once more, the faster he went, you felt a huge knot inside, you were coming close once again, Sportacus let go of your legs, placing his body on top of your he kept pounding into you, his head touching yours, kissing you in the progress, he was close and you can feel it. Before you knew it, breaking the kiss and panting in the process. Sportacus pounded hard, as he came, your body shock as you came one final time, it was overflowing, but you didn't care. Looking at his messy hair, the sweat dripping down, he was indeed tired. You never thought he would ever get tired, Sportacus stayed there, making sure every last drop was out of him, you reached your hands out, brushing his hair out of his face, leaning up and giving him a chaste kiss. His chest raised and fall and so did yours, he pulled out of you. Deeping inside it was, he laid beside you, closing your legs as you ran a finger against his chest. You were indeed happy.

Lemon Ends

"That was..I'm lost for words." you looked at him,as he chuckled.

"I've never been so tired in my life." you too started to giggle. Pulling the covers over you both, you laid your head against his chest, you didn't care if you were sweaty, all that matters now, is being with him.

"At least we have a few more times.." this caused Sportacus to purr,

"Indeed." before you could even say a word, your eyes dropped. Sportacus looked out his window from his position, he couldn't wait to take you there.