Chapter 3: Thoughts

The next morning, Sportacus was the first to wake up, seeing you by his side always made him happy. Slowly getting out of bed, he grabbed his pair of pants that were on the floor. He figure he would do his usual morning workout, before you awoke. Doing so, his mind was all over the place. He would have to tell you everything about the elf way of having a baby. He always wanted a son, to carry on the title, yet he didn't mind if it was a girl. Seeing a little, you. He only smiled softly to himself, than there came the topic, would he be a good father? True he was the town's hero and all, yet something this responsible that its own child was different. Getting off the floor, finishing up the final push up. He walked over to the window, looking out he was close to where he wanted to be, he sure hope you would finally get the good experience. Crossing his arms over his chest, he breathed a little, before he felt hands wrapped around his body, while feeling soft lips against his neck. He only smiled to himself.

"Morning." he spoke, he turned himself around, he pulled you close and softly kissed you. You returned the kiss happily,

"Can you hold me?" you asked, he only nodded, with pulling you up, he carried over to the bed, sitting down while you were on his lap. You trailed your fingers over his perfect body, he felt something was off as he kissed the top of your head.

"Something on your mind?" you only looked up at him.

"What gender do you prefer?" Sportacus was only surprised at this, he only held you close, comforting the best he was.

"Whatever the baby will be, we will love it. As long as it comes from you." this made you feel more relieved. You leaned up to his neck, nibbling on it, while trailering your hand to his ear. He purred under your touch.

"Wanna go another round?" he only curled his lip, before laying back down, you on top of him.

"Ride me."

~

For who knows how long, you only laid in bed, resting. You never thought experiencing different positions would make you more tired. Sportacus went to clean himself up, before changing into his usual outfit, seeing you on the bed, you were still sleeping. He couldn't blame you, his sex level was higher than it was before the first time he made love to you. Yet he never told you that, his little secret, he went over to the main control of his ship, sitting in the seat as autopilot was still engage. At this point, he was sure that you were definitely going to be pregnant. He was so proud of himself that he wouldnt stop chuckling, because of it.

"Arriving at destination." Sportacus got up from his seat and walked over to the window, calling out door, without waking you up. He rushed out the door, looking around he was home. Everything was the same as he left it, he hope you would enjoy it as much as he had when he was a youngling. Hearing the soft noises coming from you, he walked back inside as the door closed behind him. You opened your eyes and looked up seeing the elf you love coming to you.

"We've arrived, you want to clean up and get ready?" you only nodded. Getting off the bed and into the shower you went. Sportacus only waited til you were finished.

~

It didn't take that long to get clean up, wearing your long skinny jeans, while wearing a white long sleeve shirt, you put on his coat, while placing your boots on. You looked at him, while tossing you an apple. Glady taking it, you began to eat it as the ship was landing.

"Where are we exactly?" with finishing the apple, you tossed it in the trash can as he started walking out the door. You followed. It almost feels like you were here before, yet this place was different. The more you walked, you noticed a small cottage, smaller yet was this..

"It's my home, where I grew up." it was indeed Iceland, must be farther away from the others.

"Its beautiful."

"It's never changed since I left." it was indeed abandon, but with opening the door. He helped you inside as the door was being shut. It always looked like perfect place to raise a family. It had everything from what you can tell. Sportacus took your hand and showed you everything. "It brings me back so many memories."

"A little you, how cute." he noticed a picture of him on the wall. You looked at the others of the wall. His mother, she was the most beautiful elf you have ever saw. "Why show me this?" you didn't want to be rude, you were honored to be in this. Sportacus only squeezed your hand softly.

"I....well..its something we have to discuss." you were confused by this. "Do you feel..okay with this place?" you nodded. "When the baby is born, it has to be born on mother's earth. It's the elf way and we would have to stay here for a bit. Once you're ready to go, we will return back home." You only gave him a chaste kiss,

"I will respect your wishes." he smiled at you.

"Great."