Chapter 12

Skylan carried me inside and took me upstairs. I was a shaking mess and didn't know if I was going to get this 'punishment' he told me he was going to give me. I don't want to be hurt again, I cant.

He set me on the bed and kneeled down in front of me.  "Princess look at me" He said. 'No' I shook my head. "Look at me please" He begged. I stayed still. He gently grabbed my chin and lifted up my face. As soon as I looked into his eyes that was it.......... That was when I broke into a million tears I had been holding in for what feels like forever. I pushed my head away from his grasp and  looked down.

"I'm not going to hurt you.  Now are you going to tell me why you ran from me?" he asked trying to hold back the anger.

All I did was shake my head no. If he thinks I'm going to look at him let alone talk to him he is mentally freaking insane. NO. TO. THE. FRICK. FRACK. NO!!!  I didn't want to look at him. Let alone talk to him.

I rolled on the bed and turned the other way silently praying that he will leave. He didn't. He stayed, took off his pants , and laid down with her. Both of them falling asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning I woke up and the bed was empty. 'Great' I thought. I know the house is probably heavily guarded so I cant try and escape. 'Maybe I can trust him' I thought, ' I mean he never hurt me, I just cant trust people anymore.' I thought.

After debating with myself I decided to walk downstairs and do something... anything.  I get up and open the surprisingly unlocked door and make my way downstairs. Halfway down the stairs I head deep voices yelling.....no...not yelling, screaming. And what I heard was all I needed to run back up the stairs to the room I am currently staying in.

Fights, Gangs, rivals, guns.......... I know now that people are trying to take me, away from here........ away from Skylan.  I can't, I don't, I won't, let people hurt me anymore. I heard he was trying to keep me safe because he has feelings for me but is it all true? Who is trying to take me? Who wants to get revenge at Skylan? Who owes him money? And most importantly what do I have to do with all of this?

I was taken out of my thoughts by someone barging in the bedroom door. OH look!!!!! Its Skylan yippee!!! I jumped back for a second when he hugs me but I soon lean into his warm embrace. No Maddy now is not the time to fall for this hot hunk of a man!!!! UGGGH! I need answers and I need them before I get hurt or worse..... someone else gets hurt. 

"What's going on? Who is trying to take me? Why do they want revenge on you? And why am I involved? " I practically throw at him.

"Love slow down" He says gently cupping my face. " I'm just going to say it...... I'm in a gang and other gangs want to be the biggest Mafia and take my place. How they are trying to do that is take the only thing that matters to me, like revenge." He says.

"What does this have to do with me?" I say quietly.

"You are the only thing I love and would protect forever....... they want to take you away from me to get revenge."

I hugged him tightly. Why you may ask? Well it was just then that I realized I also have feelings for him.

He hugged me back almost immediately, kissed my cheek and pulled me closer to him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is short but I haven't had time to write anything. a lot has been going on, Easter and my Grandmother in the hospital and lots of very sad family things. ANYWAY lets not get sad. I know a whole bunch of you have been messaging me saying to update and I'm really trying. I will write soon when I have time so please bare with me.  Hope you like it.  Love you all.