Chapter 11

Maddys pov

"Maddy I'm part of a gang and I'm the leader of it. Its the biggest gang in America, but there is a problem..... Another gang found out that I liked you and that you live with me now and they are trying to take you from me." He said looking like he was about to cry.

I was shaking and crying. This can't happen, I can't be taken again. Especially by a gang.   I didn't want to be here in the first place and now someone is trying to get to me, maybe even hurt me.

"Please say something love, I know its a lot to take in but don't be scared they are not going to hurt you, I wont let them. I promise." he tried to reassure me by gently taking my hands but stopped when I flinched away.

"Please stop" I say barely above a whisper. "Please, Please,......" I began to shake .

"Hey calm down its alright" He  says. "Let me get you some water" He walks out of the room and I calm down.

I NEED to get out of here, like right now!!!!

I open the door and go down stairs very quietly. Trying not to make a sound I go to the back door , open it, and run. Soon I hear Noah behind me yelling " I FOUND HER! OUTSIDE IN THE BACK!! SKYLAN COME QUICK SHE IS GETTING AWAY!"

I run harder, soon there are multiple footsteps running in my direction. All I do nowadays is run  so this isn't a problem. I have to get away from them. I just have nowhere to go. Darn... I push harder until I'm breathing really hard by they are still behind me.

"little one give up, we will catch you" someone says close behind. I'm not going to give up, I will run until I pass out if I have to. I cant relive my past. I just cant do it.

Either I have slowed down or they have gotten faster because now I feel someone running behind me. No, No, No please don't let them get me. And then I'm not running anymore, I'm in the air with big tatted arms around me.

"NO, NO, NO!!!!! Please let me go, Please don't hurt me I'm sorry just let me go!!" I screamed to my captor.

"Stop kicking me please, I'm not going to hurt you just please stop it!" he said, I can still hear multiple footsteps running straight towards us.

"SKYLAN I GOT HER! HURRY DANG IT BEFORE SHE GETS LOOSE!" he yells.

I kicked harder than before. Thrashing around in his arm trying to get loose and away from the very big and buff guys running towards where we are standing. I can see them now, jogging towards us, Skylan looks hurt and mad but he looks really relieved.

"What the hell!!! WHY DID YOU RUN!?!?" He comes over to get me but I am really scared of him and I try to get loose. "Oh no you don't little one you cant run from me"

"please just let me go please" I cry trying to get out of his grip.

"You are MINE!!! I'm never letting you go" He pulls me against his chest and  whispers in my ear.

"When we get home you are never leaving my sight and you are going to be punished." He says.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its really short.