Chapter 5

( Skylans P.O.V )

I waited for Maddy to leave school so I could follow her home. I know what you think 'stalker much'. No I'm not... I need to know where she lives so I can go through with my plan. I can tell she has bruises on her body and that angers me. Her Mom is gone so she lives with her dad. I know that he hits her. I just don't know why...

Right now Maddy is walking to her house. I am walking behind her so she wont know I'm am following her. She is so hot I hope my plan works I can't wait anymore. I need her with me, I want her to be mine.

She walks into her house and I wait for her to go to her room. I look through the window when I hear a loud crash and a man yelling. I look and see Maddy on the ground crying with handprints on her face. I was furious. No one and I mean NO ONE will touch Maddy. I look at the man that is abusing her and know him. He owes me a crap load of money. His name is Josh Green. Maybe my plan will work after all. Right now I have to go help Maddy.

I run in their right before Maddy gets kicked in the ribs. I grabbed her dad by the neck and pushed him against the wall.

"why did you hit her?!?!??!?!" I said through gritted teeth.

"why the f*** do you care, get out of my house, NOW!!!" he said yelling at me.

" Maddy get up stairs and lock the door." I said looking at her small broken face.

She runs upstairs and I start to punch Josh in the face. After he looks almost unconscious I say  " I will be back for my money tomorrow and don't even think about hurting her EVER AGAIN!!"

I leave the house and call my friend Noah.

" Hey Noah its me I need you to get the boys together for a meeting. Not all of them but about fifteen. Okay?"

"Yea sure man see you in ten." He replies and then hangs up.

I drive to the meeting house and see everyone there waiting for me.

"Alright boys I've got a job for us".............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                              Maddy's POV

Two thoughts runs through my head.

1) How did he find me and 2) Why the heck was he here in my house

After I hear the door slam shut I sneak down stairs.  I look out the window to see him talking to someone on the phone. He doesn't know I'm watching him. He ends the call and angrily walks off. I turn around and I see my dad on the floor unconscious. I go and help him up and on to the couch. I go to my room and lock the door. I do one thing I've been doing a while now. Cry.  I cry for my mom, me, my dad and my life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           Still Maddy's POV

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I was on the floor so I slowly got up and turned my alarm off.  I quickly took a shower thinking about what I'm going to say to Skylan today. I am happy that he saved me but then again mad. Yes he saved me but he also hit my father.

I got out of the shower and changed. (Outfit up top)

I walked to school and went to my classes.

It was lunch time and I still haven't seen Skylan or his friends. Oh well I guess I will talk to him next time I see him. Which will probable be tomorrow. I had this gut feeling I would see him way sooner.