Chapter 10

Before I get started I just want to say thank you to everyone who has read this book and that I am sorry I haven't updated I've had school work and then thanksgiving.

I woke up in an empty bed and you could hear voices downstairs. They were yelling and you could kind of hear what they were saying.

"I want the whole house guarded... They cant have her she is mine, they wont touch her" I heard Skylan say.

"Ok Boss"  A deep voice said. I didn't recognize the voice  but I have heard it before.

There where footsteps coming toward the room I was in and I quietly got back in the bed and pretended I was asleep. The door opened and I heard someone come in and shut the door. I tried to keep my eyes closed and obviously tried my best to be "asleep". I felt a hand gently brush my face and I heard him mumble "so beautiful". I wanted to get up and rip his hand off of my face,  but the other part of me wanted him to cuddle me closer. I'm going crazy.

"Maddy wake up please." he whispered right in my ear. I shot my head up, pushed him away from me and scooted farther away from him.

"Why are you so scared of me? I haven't hurt you have I? No. I haven't and I never will, I got you away from the pain, don't you understand. I'm trying to help you. NEVER hurt you. I promise. Just talk to me."

"Promise?" my voice was very small and quiet. Skylan broke out in the biggest smile ever.

"I Promise, really." he said in a very soft voice. I decided I would talk to him, if it doesn't work then I will stop.

"Who where you talking to downstairs?" I asked.

His eyes got big. "Nothing to worry about. Your safe, I'm safe. We are all good." He got up to leave but stopped. "Oh and promise me one thing, stay inside and if you need to go anywhere ask me or Noah."

"Umm ok" And then he walks out.

I decided that I should go take a shower, so that's what I did. I got out and used one of Skylan's shirts and boxers. I figured that I should do something so I went to find Skylan or Noah. I turned a few corners and found Noah. I tapped his shoulder and he turned around. I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and pen.

'I want to do something.' I wrote down.

"I could show you the house?" he replied I nodded my head, not only do I want to see the house I want to see if there is an escape route, I know I said I would give Skylan a chance and I will but I still want to see if there is one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the tour Skylan came in and looked furious. He said nothing, walked up to us, picked me up and hugged me really tight. "I have to tell you something but you cant freak out ok?" I simply shook my head.

"Maddy.............