Chapter 9

I woke up in a room.  The same room I woke up in earlier. Then I remembered what happened and I hear men talking down stairs so I decided to ease drop.

" I know but I couldn't stand knowing that her father abuses her and I wanted her in my arms. But now I have to make sure that she doesn't try and escape." Skylan says.

"bro I hope your right, but she is probably scared of you, after all you did stick a needle In her arm and put her in danger. She might not know that you are the leader of the most feared gang in the world but other gangs are going to find out that she is your weakness and take her. " Noah said 

" Have you ever heard her voice though man it is so soft and gentle, God how I love it but I hate that her first words she ever said to me were in hatred and fear." He said.

" She spoke to you wow man congrats! She is one fireball though!"

"She sure is." 

"We have to keep her safe and away from the---" I didn't want to listen to anymore because I'm getting out of here right now. If they want to keep me safe they could let me go.

I looked into the closet and found all of my clothes and a bag.

Clothes-Check

Snacks-Check

Other Things-Check

Escape route- NOPE, Ugh that's what I need!! how do I get out of here!

I could just sneak out of the house. I guess I'm going with that idea because I don't really have another one.

I'm am currently opening the door. WOW... he didn't even lock it... smart. I look out in the hallway to see if anyone is in the hallway and nobody is. the voices are louder on the right side of the hallway so I go left and look for an exit. Luckily for me there are stairs that go down and a door that looks like it goes outside. I grab my bag and go as quietly as possible go to the door. Right as I get there the floor squeaks. I'm mentally screaming ant myself and praying no one heard that.

"Dude did you hear that? It sounded like it was at the back door."

"Yea lets go check it out"

Now its my turn to run. I open the door quietly and run outside and run to the bushes. Soon after two guys were outside looking around.

"Maybe it was Skylan" The blond one says

"Yea probably"

once they went back inside I started walking. About an 45 minuets later I got to stores and I took out the phone I stole from inside the house. I dialed 911 and told them what happened, who I was and who took me. They said that they are sending the police. Soon after a black SUV pulled up and I got scared. Two people got out but I couldn't see who they were. I was trying to figure out what the guy in front of me looked like as he was walking toward me and I was backing up. I ended up running into the 2nd guy. He grabbed me and I relies who they both were. SKYLAN AND NOAH!!! Noah was holding me down and Skylan was walking toward me.

"Why do you run little one." I Was VERY offended.

"One I am NOT that little and 2nd I will never quit fighting you until you let me go HOME!"

I swung my foot up and hit Noah in the family jewels.  I tried to run but Skylan caught up to me and made me face him. He took a step forward and I took a step back. This went on until I was trapped in between  him and a wall. He picked me up by my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I moved my hips trying to get loose. He groaned and said "Maddy I would stop moving unless you want me to take you right against this wall." I was confused, I guess my face showed it because he then said "Your to innocent for me"

He turned us around and began walking to the car. He got in the back with me still in his arms and I was struggling to get off his lap, which earned another moan from him.

Noah got in the drivers seat and when he sat down he groaned in pain. Oops, I guess I hit him a little to hard.

"You ok man"

"Yeah but she hit me hard!"

Skylan held me closer and whispered in my ear huskily..."You will pay for that tonight."

(skip car ride)    

When we got back  the house Skylan carried me in and into the room I've been staying in. Skylan says its our room.

Skylan puts me down and I take a few steps back because I'm scared of him. He takes a few more steps and grabs my waist from moving and slams his lips on him, after a few seconds I respond and kiss back, he swipes my bottom lip asking for entrance but I deny. He growls and slams my back on the wall knocking the air out of me and I gasp for air. He slips  inside my mouth and we fight for dominance . He wins, after a while we both need air and we both separate.

"Why do you run little one, I've never hurt your nor will I ever, please stop running, and thank you for talking to me your voice is beautiful but don't run from me little one, Ok?" He says

"Ok" I whisper "But please don't let your friends hurt me. " I say with tears streaming down my face.

He gently wipes them away ands says " I wont little one I promise"

I yawn and rub my eyes. " I see someone's tried, let me get you changed and we can sleep."

"I can ch---"

I was cut off by him saying "I got it little one just relax" He goes into the closet and comes out a minuet later only in his boxers and has one of his shirts in his hands. I try my hardest not to stare at his eight pack.

"Like the view little one?"

" I've seen better"

Seconds later I'm in his arms and he says "MINE" and puts his head in my hair.

"I'm just kidding, Its weird seeing someone half naked." I say while a blush rose up on my cheeks.

"Aww is princess blushing" He coo's

I hide my face in my hands "Never hid from me, I love making you blush, now come on I've got to change you" 

He gently pulls my pants of and then my shirt. I squeal and hide myself with my hands.

"Don't hide from me your beautiful." he slides the shirt over my head and he tucks me in and slides in beside me, pulled me close and I soon drift off listening to  the sound of Skylan's heart beat while I'm wrapped up in his arms.

" he slides the shirt over my head and he tucks me in and slides in beside me, pulled me close and I soon drift off listening to  the sound of Skylan's heart beat while I'm wrapped up in his arms