Chapter Eight

After I don't know how long of me crying and him comforting me... I fell asleep in his arms.
I was extremely tired after countless hours of me crying and not getting actual full, comforting, sleep.

I woke up and looked around my room, nothing but darkness. I got up and tried to walk to the door but something grabbed my ankle, making me fall to the floor with a loud thud and a scream. I started to kick my legs trying to get away from whatever was holding holding onto my ankle. When I finally was able to get free, I didn't even look at what it was, I ran to the door and tried to get it open, but it wouldn't budge. I'm much too weak to try and kick it open. But I tried anyways. After a couple seconds of trying, I gave up. I looked towards my window... maybe... I quickly glanced back at my bed and saw two shadows crawling out from under it. I didn't waste anymore time and I sprinted towards my window and tried to open it. It opened. I started to try to crawl out when that thing grabbed my leg again. I let out an ear piercing scream as it tightly grasped my leg and slammed me into the floor. I covered my face with my hands and waited for something to happen, something, anything, but nothing happend. I peeked out of my arms and saw.... Candy. But it's not her, no, this thing was beaten, burned and just straight up... dead. But beside her... Casey. Is that... them when they died. Oh god. I let out a strangled cry and started to crawl away. The door opened and I saw Pj. Oh my god pj.
"Help" he calmly picked me up and carried me out of the room not even glancing
towards the burned versions of my best friends.

I suddenly shoot up out of bed to see someone shaking me awake. I quickly back up on the bed as much as possible out of fear and confusion, and end up banging my head against the wall with a loud thud. Shaking with fear of what just happened, I hear his voice.
"Y/n calm down its me. It's just a dream. You're ok now" I instantly calmed down at the sound of him speaking. I crawl back over to the side of the bed and he sits down and pulls me into a hug. And I start to cry yet again. I'm so weak. So. FUCKING. WEAK. I try to stop crying as much as possible and just settle for the now silent tears streaming down my face and I pull away.

"I'm sorry "I say barely above a whisper while looking down

"What in the world are you sorry for?" He asks gently taking my face in his hands, making me look up at him.

"I'm sorry that you've had to deal with me and this shit. I'm not your problem and I shouldn't have dragged you into this." I start rambling until he interrupts me
"Y/n. Listen. I chose to be here. I chose to come and help you through this. Y/n you are one of the best, most wonderful person I've ever met. I do not want you to have to go through something like this alone. Please just let be here with you." He said gently, with his lovely voice.

I was so moved by his words...he actually cared.. a lot. I didn't say anything and we just hugged again. He has the best hugs, they always manage to make me feel better.  After I finished crying he laid me down on the bed.
"I'm going to go back downstairs to the couch, alright?" He said looking down at me
"No," I said grabbing his hand "don't l leave me. Please." I looked up and and saw him think about the idea. But only after a couple seconds he pulled back the covers and made me scoot over. He crawled onto the bed next to me. As soon as he got comfortable I got a burst of confidence and I snuggled up next to him. He was surprised at first but quickly got over it and wrapped his arms around me. Now, my body was pushed up against him, my head on his chest, and his chin resting on the top of my head. He removed his chin from my head and scooted down so he was looking at my face. I stared into his beautiful green eyes. He started to inch his face closer to mine. I could feel his breath on my face. He slowly started to close the small gap in between our faces when his phone rang. I feel him quietly exhale and he closed his eyes. He grabbed his phone from somewhere and answered it.
"Hello?" he said groggily
I heard someone talking on the other end....a girl.
"No he said. I'm busy I'm right now,"
"Ok bye." He said with a sigh
He hangs up the phone and immediately goes back to our original position. I smiled against his chest and breathed in his scent.
He turned down doing something with someone....for me.