Chapter Three

A/n
Side note, after reading a bunch of my writing, I see I tend to vhnsge perspective a lot, example being, saying you instead of I. Just bear with me bc it's gonna happen a lot probably .

Previously
I'm lost in these thoughts when all of a sudden, somebody grabs my arm.

"Wait."
_____________
Now

I quickly turn around and look up at Pj. He looks really nervous for some reason.

"Yeah?" I ask him.
"Could I.. um..get your number?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.
"Yeah, definitely!" We trade phones and put in our numbers and give our phones back to each other.
"Well, I'll talk you later, yeah?" He says.
"Yup, talk to ya later." I respond.

We part and I go on about my day going to mark and jacks booth, and dropping by dan and phils to say hi, and, surprisingly, they remembered me. After a while, vidcon was almost over and I started to walk to the front. Then I got a text.

Candy: Me and Casey decided to go on home. Sorry, get a ride or something.

(Oml, I feel like such a bitch for writing that)

Wow, typical. Well, to the buses it is. I begin my voyage to the buses when I get yet another text. Wow I'm popular today. It's from Pj.

Pj: hey, are you still here.

You: yup, why do you ask?

Pj: I was wondering if you wanted to go and get something to eat.

You: I would love to, meet me up front.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Couple months later...

Me and Pj talked a lot over the next few months. It turns out we only lived about 20 minutes away from each other. I had also started to hang out with Dan, Phil, and Chris. When ever I hang out with any of them we usually would go out and eat or something or go to their houses. But it was mostly me and pj that hung out. It was really close to Christmas. A week to be exact. I was doing extremely late Christmas shopping at the mall. Candy had let me borrow her car, it took much persistence, but I finally was able to convince her. After a while in the mall I ended up getting Pj a new sketchbook and some pens, Dan a totoro plushie, Phil this awesome (his favourite game) themed tiny plant pot (he can put a lil cactus in it), and Chris a (his favourite game) themed mug.
I was on my way home when I got a phone call.
(P-pj y-you)

P- hey y/n
Y- hey peej, what's up?
P- not much, I just wanted to know if you wanted to have a sleep over. Dan, Phil, and Chris are coming over too.
Y- yeah, id love to. I'm almost home, can you come and pick me up.
P-yeah, of course, how much time do you need.
Y- around an hour and a half
P- ok, see you then
Y- okie, bye
Y-bye.

Sleepover time

A/n
Ik it's shitty, sorry. Christmas portion comeing soon
If there are any mistakes my fren ShineBrightPeople edited