Chapter Six

Wait what, she's actually uploading the story and not some shitty authors note.
ya bitch

Be prepared. But due to our lack of creativity (plus the fact we're fookin lazy) my besfren tinystarchild did this. Every thing written beyond this point is hers.

_________________________________________________________________________
  I froze at his words. I had a shortage of breath from crying and from being smashed up against his chest.. I tried to move my head to get some air to no avail.

"Peej.." I spoke, my words muffled.

"Yeah?"

"I literally.. I can't breathe right now." I said,pushing myself off of him slightly.

"Oh! I'm so sorry.. I'm just worried. This must be so hard for you to know that they're gone.." He said.

"Don't worry about it. I just don't want you getting stressed over my own problems or me, you don't deserve stress. You deserve a lot more positive things than that." I said, stepping up from where I was sitting.

"But I want to help you get through this.. I know you're hurting terribly, and you will be for a while.." he said, standing up as well.

I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Don't." I said in a stern and deep voice.

"Ok that's scary.. But that doesn't stop me from wanting to help you."

He put his hands on mine and brought them down from where I had placed them on his shoulders, and he squeezed them tightly.

"I will help you, and you are not going to change my mind about that."

I yanked my hands out and away from his.

"Pj.. I already told you not to worry. I'll be fine without your help."

"You're lying. I know that you'll need someone to help you, or at least be there for you if you need to talk." He said, stepping closer to me.

"I don't want to talk to anyone! So just shut up and leave me alone about it!" I shouted, shoving him back.

He stood there and stared at me. We locked eyes for a moment.. I could see it clearly in his eyes.. He looked.. Hurt.

"Peej- Oh my god- I'm so sor-"

"No, save it. I'll just leave you alone like you told me too.." He said, walking towards the door.

I tried to get words out, but I kept feeling like I was going to choke when I did. I heard the door shut. He was gone, and it was my fault. I walked over to the couch and sat down, quickly slamming my face in a pillow that was there. I fucked up. I fucked up bad..

~ lil bit later
I finally got out of my face-to-pillow position and looked for my phone. What did I do with it? I literally had it in my hand.. Well that's just me..

I finally found it across the room in the floor, who knows how it got there, I can barely throw anything, and much less want to throw my child across the room.. (my phone not a literal child oh my god)

I went to my text messages.

- Chris - 

You: CHRIS

Chris: what
You: I FUCKED UP
Chris: what did you do
You: I YELLED AT PJ
Chris: why
You: Because I motherfucking wanted to
Chris: I don't know what's going on I'm lost
You:I'm too lazy to explain in text
Chris: then stop being lazy
You: Lazy is a lifestyle
You: Wait
You: Im getting off track
You: PJ CHRIS FUCKIN P J
Chris: I'm not fuckin Pj
You: You know what I meant
Chris: You fucked up what you had with Pj lol
Chris: I'm kidding pls don't hurt me
You: bitch
You: Just get your ass over here
Chris: okay, be there soon
- CONVENIENCE TIME SKIPPO -

I heard someone knock on the door. It was Chris, finally.. Or at least I was almost completely sure it was.. I hope so. I finally got off the couch and went towards the door. I hesitated to open it. I was being really stupid.. I shouldn't have yelled at Pj-

That moment was when the door flew open and smacked me in the face.

I jolted back and put my hands on my face. I looked up and saw Chris with an 'oh shit,' look on his face.

"OH MY GOD CHRIS WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted.

"Um.. Hi y/n.. I was just, well.. Haha.. OKLISTENIMSORRYPLEASEDONTKILLME-"

"Chris calm the frick down! I was just surprised from the door attacking me."

"Which was my fault-"

"Shut up before I consider killing you." I said, putting my hand on his face.

I took my hand away after he nodded and I sat back down on the couch. Burying my hands in my face.

"You fucked up." Chris said with a completely straight face.

I looked up at him with a pissed off look on my face.

"What..? I was just stating the obvious.." He said, pouting.   

"Just tell me everything that happened.." he said.

After a few minutes of explaining how much I was a bitch towards Pj Chris stopped me to say he heard enough to know what was going on.

"So.. What am I going to do to say sorry. I tried before he left but he cut me off." I said.

"Hmm.. Well there shouldn't be much of an issue. I mean, he can't be like that towards you forever." he said,

"But he can be like that for a while.. I don't want him to feel sad or mad at me at all. I shouldnt have yelled at him.." I said, looking down at the floor.

"Well don't you be sad too! How will you have the motivation to apologize if you look and sound like a dog that fell off a bridge? A low one though so though the dog didn't get hurt it just got a little confused and was also a little pissed off but tha-"

"Shut up." I said.

"Okay.. We'll figure this out at some point, but you should probably get some rest. You've had a painful day." He said.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"There's too much on my mind for me to be able to rest. I would just be too sad.."

"Then at least try to get rid of some of your stress."

"How would you suggest I do that?"

"I don't know.. Just try your best to think about something else. It's not like you two aren't ever going to talk again.."

"I know that.. But I lost two people today, and yelled at someone that I cared about.."
"Things will get better, you just have to wait a little bit."

"Okay.. Thanks for coming anyways. I'm glad you just so happened to be here."

"You're welcome. Now cheer up before we have problems, no pressure though."

I laughed a little bit. I felt a little better..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS MY MESSAGE TO THE PEOPLES
So I am a very self depreciative writer, and I kinda sorta suck at writing (although Chloe would probably highly disagree T_T) So it may not be the best, but I really tried. And I swear I'm so sorry for inflicting this chapter on you. That is all.
- ava chan