Chapter Five

ITS HEREEEEEE
It's a lil sad

(Time skip till after Christmas bc we lazy asf)

It was the day after Christmas and I was sitting on my bed at home. I had gotten some amazing presents. Including a painting of a black and white boston terrier from PJ, a picture frame with pictures of us together from Dan and Phil, and Chris got me a plushie, it was my favorite animal too! Later on, I got a call from an unknown number but I answered it anyway. The person on the line said that Candy and Casey had been in a car accident, so it must have been a cop. "Ma'am, I have extremely bad news for you" the operator said.I didn't think anything that bad could happen, maybe the person had called to talk about bills, I thought reflecting back. "Yes?" I said in a rather questioning tone. "Well, Candy and Casey were in a really bad car crash and they aren't gonna make it." I hung up as soon as I heard the news and burst into tears, it felt as though someone just stabbed me in the heart. Outsiders may think I would only be a little sad or maybe even jump in joy because of the way they treated me...  but they were only family I had left and either way I loved them, and I feel as though much of me is missing without them. And since they are gone. I feel forever alone, like I was ditched in a dark alley never to be seen again.

It had been a couple hours of crying, and I almost felt like I was gonna throw up. I turned my phone off because the guys kept trying to get in touch with me and of course it had to be now, it was the completely wrong moment. I haven't talked to any of them. I don't plan to. I just want to stay here curled up in my blanket for the rest of my miserable life. I had no one left. I don't even know why the guys started hanging out with me. They most likely felt sorry for me because I didn't have any other friends. I start to drift off to sleep when I hear a knock on my door. I obviously didn't answer it. I was pretty sure my legs couldn't work in this moment anyway. "Come on y/n, open the door... we're all worried... what's wrong" I heard Pjs voice through the door. I just sink even deeper into the couch just hoping he would go away, but to my misfortune, he didn't. "Go away" I say quietly, even though he can't hear me. "I'm not going anywhere." He said but this time it wasn't through the door. I opened my eyes and saw him crouching down on the floor next to me. "How did you..." I started to ask but he interrogated me " I found a spare key outside, now.. what's wrong? He asked, gently taking my face in his hands and wiping away my tears. I didn't want him to be here, wasting his time trying to figure out was wrong with me...yet, I didn't want to tell him. I didn't want to have to say that the two people who have acted as family for me for years, no matter how shitty they may have treated me at some points, were dead aloud. I just shook my head and more tears fell. He quickly engulfed me in a hug. And I hugged back. I started to cry even more. He stood up a little and moved me over so he could sit on the couch. He hugged me into his side, I broke and told him everything. I told him they died, I told him I was alone, I told him all the stuff that no one would ever listen to. This was the moment I realized he was different than all the other people I've ever met. My sobbing slowly started to quiet down.
"Y/n?" Pj asked.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"You know you're not alone, right?"
"What do you mean?" I ask looking up at him.
"You have me" he responded.