SPIN-OFF: THE 14TH OF FEBRUARY

Valentine's Day

...

Rob wakes up by Kristen's lips moving against his. He hums and lightly places a hand on her hip. "Happy 'fuck couples' day," Kristen whispers, tracing invisible patterns on his forehead while brushing strands of hair to the side.

Rob lets out a mix between a snort and a chuckle, his eyes still closed. "Well, we are kind of a couple, and I would very much like us to fuck, so..." He trails off, his hand drifting to the dimples in her back, and further down to where the curve of her bum begins.

Kristen looks at him in that way that once meant she kind of thought he was annoying but still wanted to have his babies.

"I love..." She says, nuzzling her nose in the crook of his neck. His heart beats faster. "How romantic you are."

He can't help but smirk. "Who said fucking couldn't be romantic?"

"Honestly, I don't care if you're romantic or not. I'd rather have you fuck me senseless till we scream each other's names than have you fill my bedroom with red roses and get me chocolates that taste like plastic."

"Shit, I better call and cancel my order at the florist then," Rob says with a smile. Kristen rolls her eyes.

"Relax, I didn't order any red roses," he tells her, stroking her hair as he places a kiss on her forehead. "They're white."

She throws a pillow at him.

"Okay, now you definitely won't get any chocolates either."

He's rewarded with Kristen's stare.

"Don't fucking tease me, Robert," Kristen growls, though there's the hint of a smirk on her lips. Rob gets that glint in his eyes. Sliding one hand further down her body so it's on her ass, he lets his other hand glide down her torso, grazing her breasts and tracing the curves of her stomach until his hand is resting between her legs.

"Not even like this?" He asks, his hot breath fanning out across her neck.

Looking in his eyes, Kristen tries to find something to say, and when she can't come up with anything intelligent, she kisses him.

...

With damp hair and wearing a fresh pair of briefs, Rob walks down to the kitchen where he can hear Kristen singing along to the radio.

Stopping in the doorway, he leans against it and watches her shake her butt to the tune of the music as she flips pancakes.

He's not sure how long he stands there, his eyes moving between her hands, her ass and her lips as she sings, but every second he watches her, he falls more and more in love.

"Rob, stop watching me", Kristen laughs, still facing away from him as she continues cooking. "It's distracting."

Rob walks up behind Kristen and wraps his arms around her waist. Placing a kiss on her neck, he rests his head on her shoulder.

"Seriously, Rob? We just fucked, like, ten minutes ago."

"I didn't say anything," he mumbles against her skin.

"Your lower body is pressed up against my ass. You don't have to say much."

"Kris," he breathes. "You're wearing nothing but my t-shirt, which by the way, rides up when you reach for something high. Do you seriously expect me to stay unaffected?"

"Unaffected? Fuck, Rob, you're so PG-13."

Gliding his hands down to her hips, he lifts up the t-shirt and presses his briefs-clad front even harder against her backside. Nibbling on her earlobe, he lightly thrusts against her.