THE 14TH OF DECEMBER

The 14th of December

...

"Did you have a nice night? After seeing you, the dogs refused to settle, they were whining at the door for you all night. I think they missed you."

Rob plays with the lid of his coffee cup, thinking about how to respond. After being with Kristen for the afternoon, at her house, with their- her dogs, talking about that scene, all the memories of their past came to the front of his mind. It was frustrating. Sexually, and otherwise.

"It was alright," he shrugs, looking up at Kristen and smiling a little. She rests the hand holding her coffee on her stomach, making him wonder. "No more cramps?"

"No," she answers, her face turning soft by his consideration. "I don't even bleed anymore. I'm one of the lucky ones. My period only lasts either two or three days."

"I know," he says, smiling softly at her. She raises her eyebrows, her lips parting a little, taken aback.

"Right," she mumbles, making a gesture with her hand.

For a moment, none of them says anything.

"Just read over the scenes for today. How do you feel about it?" Rob asks her.

Kristen shrugs back, laughing faintly as she plays with her rings. You're nervous.

Are you remembering what we used to have? What we used to feel?

She shakes her head like she can hear his thoughts and tries to get rid of them. "It's, I'm okay, I guess," she answers his question. "What about you? Are you nervous for a little tiny sex scene, Rob?" She teases, laughing as he stops playing with the coffee cup and glares at her.

Before he can respond, they hear Steph's voice tell them that they're about to start filming. Rob gulps down the rest of his coffee, silently hoping that it gives him the energy to get through the next couple of hours.

...

He is going crazy.

He tries to do it slowly, tries not to rip the black and white striped shirt off her, tries to be sweet and gentle and loving and tender, but it is not easy. He hasn't seen her body in years and suddenly, he can't wait a second longer. He tries to stay in character, to see her as Chloe, but it's just not possible; her lace bra is revealed as he drags her shirt up her torso, as slowly and gently as he can. Meanwhile, she's ripping off his clothes, tossing it in all directions as she gets it off him. Her moves are frantic, needy. In just thirty seconds, he's naked, apart from the... sock.

Trying to get into character just the least bit, he bends down and place kisses down her stomach in half her speed. When he reaches the top of her jeans, he gently rubs her hip bones before he opens her fly and button. As he sees the dark green lace of her knickers, he kisses her just above the rim of her underwear, stifling a groan. Thank god there's a pair of nude boy shorts underneath them, distancing him a little from.. her. He's not sure how he would be able to control himself otherwise.

Agonisingly slowly, he pushes her jeans and dark green knickers down her legs, kissing her skin as it's revealed. She's breathing deeply, impatiently. I know how you feel. When her jeans are off, he makes a trail of kisses up her legs, all the way up her torso until he reaches her mouth. With as much tender as he can manage, he kisses her, his thumbs rubbing the skin under her bralette. Grabbing the fabric with the rest of his fingers, he pulls it off her. Still kissing her, he lets go of the top, and it drops to the floor. Putting his hands on her waist as he kisses her, he feels her breasts against his naked chest, and sighs. Reaching up on her toes, she takes his earlobe between her teeth, biting down around his piercing. Oh, fuck. Suddenly, she claws at his skin and scratches his back, kissing him hungrily. He gets dizzy. She almost fists the skin at his shoulders and pushes him down on the bed behind them. Crawling on top of him, she grinds against him, making it hard for him not to do the things he so badly wants to do. She bites his lip and he tries his best not to bite back, not to mirror her raw need. Stroking her cheek lovingly, he kisses her slowly and tenderly, waiting for the moment Chloe gives into her feelings and starts slowing down a little so he doesn't feel like he'll lose control any minute.