Amelia flinched inwardly. "You said you were going to show miss Cinderella from downtown the pent-house today, didn't you?"

"My name is Cassie,not Cinderella from downtown."

"You're right."

They said simultaneously.

Kaden ignored the look Cassie was giving him,instated he dropped a kiss on Ansela's head,then he placed the basket on the shelf beside the bed.

"I'll drop in to see you later in the evening."

Ansela nodded. She waited until they were out of sight and earshot,before letting out a very loud squeal, which earned a questioning look from Amelia.

"I'm soooo Excited." She squealed again.

"You're scared them,that's no fun at all." Amelia adjusted her glasses. "You would surely meet your match one day."

"My match?" Ansela snorted. "No one's a match for me."

"Your parent would be mad if they find out about what you're doing."

"What's she doing?"

Holy Kamoly. Ansela went still at her mother's voice.

Help me dear lord.

~*~*~*~

Kaden stepped out of the elevator and didn't bother waiting for Cassie who was still fuming about their exchange in the hospital. The Ride to the penthouse,located off the I-75, was a silent as the cemetery.

He was angry at her too. How did she get to call him names other girls would not even dream of calling him and yet still get away with it? And why does she get under his skin every time they meet.

Stopping at entrance, he produced the keys and unlocked the door. Without waiting to see if she followed him or not,he headed for kitchen. He tossed the keys on the table as he went.

He didn't want to break the silence first so,he opened the fridge and grabbed one of the bottle waters Amelia had stocked up in the fridge along with other things. Kaden felt grateful that he had asked her to stock the whole place up yesterday.

Cassie followed him to the kitchen,her anger dissolved when she saw him drinking water directly from the bottle. Her own throat bobbed along with his Adams apple as he gulped the water down.

No man should make water drinking look so erotic and sexy. Yet Kaden managed to make it look that way. Desire coiled low in her belly and her nipples puckered.

You're getting all hot at the sight of a male drinking water from a bottle? You're definitely loosing it Cassie.

Only that Kaden was not just any man. He was a manwhore and...and... He was sexy as sin.

"Quit staring at me like some fresh steak."

His voice snapped her out of her half-drool, half-panting state. Schooling her features to normal,she cleared her throat and folded her arms across her breast; afraid that he would detect her hardened nipples.

"I was not staring at you." She faked a scoff. "I was merely admiring the flower pot over there." Without looking at where or what was behind him,she pointed.