Chapter 5

Your POV
OH MY GURR YESS  I can't believe that gramps chose me.
Nina and I are freaking out. Gray it acting like he doesn't care but I know he is fangirling inside. "So gramps when is the Grand Magic Games?" Nina asks "Its in tomorrow" "WHAT" "CHILDREN GET A GOOD NIGHT REST AND COME TO THE GULID AT 6 IN THE MORNING" Gray and I go back to our apartment. I eat dinner and go to my room go to sleep.
~time skip to the morning~
"y/n WAKE UP  WE ARE GOING YI BE LATE" "WHAT COME ON GRAY LETS GO TO THE GULID"
~ time skip to gulid"
"Hey guys were here" *pant pant*
"Hey guys I'm back from my mission" "ISTO" Nina and I yell "hey guys" "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" we ask "well..... Since I'm s-class I went on a 8 year mission" "ok we are glad your back" "Isto can I see you for a moment" gramps says "ya sorry guys I'll be right back"
~mini time skip~
Ok I'm back" Isto says
"When are we going on the train" Lucy says " DONT TALK ABOUT THAT DEATH TRAP" all the dragon slayers say expect Wendy
(BTW Nina is a dragon slayer)
"Ok let's go" gramps says
~time skip to train station~
"come on guys it just a train"Isto says "NO ISTO ITS A DEATH TRAP" "calm down y/n its just a train"
Gray POV
Natsu is getting pushed into the train stupid Flame brain. y/n is really scared of trains wow.
~ time skip when everyone is pushed in the train~
Back to your POV
I feel so sick I just want to throw up my guts. Nina and Gajeel are feeling sick together soon cute. Natsu got knocked out by Erza and is resting on Lucy's lap" Isto is so lucky that she doesn't have motion sickness" "WE HAVE ARRIVED IT CROCES" the conductor says "YAY FINNALY" everyone gets off the train. We go to the inn to drop our stuff off. Erza says to be back at the inn at midnight.

Nina,Natsu,and I got run around town. We got to a restaurant to eat and Natsu us the first one to finish. When we are done we see a fight going on outside. We all push through the crowd to find to wizards fighting people. The Blondy notices Natsu and starts to talk trash. "HEY don't talk to my friend like that" "and who's going to make me potato" "YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME POTATO" (BTW YOUR REALLY SHORTthe one with raven black hair snickers. I look at him we lock eyes but he looks away. "HEY BLONEY DONT CALL y/n that" Nina says "what are you going about it princess" "IM GOING TO DESTROY YOU" "come on guys let's go" Natsu says  "ya let's go"
"Nina?" "hmm" "am I a potato" "yes you are" "WHAT" "just kiding" "hey guys were here" Natsu says. When we open the door there is a angry Erza staring at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay I finished it longest chapter in the book so far. I don't think I will update on weekends

Bye STAY KAWAII

BOOM 538 WORDS