Chapter 3

Your POV
"COME ON LEVY LETS GO" "OK"
"ICE MAKE SLIDE" whee this is so fun!

"Levy which cave do you want to take" "umm how abou the letter K" "Ok let's go" "Its really dark in here" Levy says "yeah no kidding" we here the sound of a door close. "WHAT WAS THAT" "Don't worry (Y/N) its probably the cave" Levy says "I think we got a battle another team cave" "ya maybe'
"Let's get ready so we can attack whoever comes though first" "good idea (Y/N)"

~ten minutes later~
"Hey Cana" Lucy says "1...2...3... ATTACK" "SOLID SCRIPT BOMB!
"ICE MAKE CANNONS!" "AHH' Lucy says OPEN THE GATE OF THE SCORPION SCORPIO!" Scorpio attack and knocks me and Levy to the wall. UGHH "Sorry Lucy but I got to win" "its okay(Y/N) but sorry I got to do this" LUCY KICK! "OWW LUCY THAT HURT" "I got to end this" "ICE DRAGON ROARRRRR!" *when the dust clear Lucy and cana were knocked out* "Good job (Y/N), high five!" "Come on levy let's get out of here.

When me and Levy got out we saw Nina and Gajeel, Natsu and Happy, Gray and Loké. I see that Juvia and lissana, Elfman and Evergreen, Freed and Bixslow.

"Natsu who did you fight" "Gulidarts" "WHAT!" Everyone said together "yep" "okay then.....Nina! Who did you fight?" "No one sadly" "aww poor thing" "Gray who did you fight" "Freed and Bixslow" "cool" "how about you (Y/N)" "Levy and I fought Lucy and Cana."

"Let's go to camp" when we get to the camp I see everyone who didn't make it geting nursed by Mira and Wendy. "What do you guys want to do?" "How about truth or dare" Erza says "YASS"

"OK everyone sit in a circle" 

"OK I'll start" "Nina truth or dare" "dare" "ok I dare you to kiss Gajeel" "WHAT (Y/N) I'm going to kill you later" she mouths *Nina and Gajeel blush* I swear I heard Levy growl. *Nina smashes her lips on Gajeels. "MY OTP ERZA AND I YELL"

ROARRRRR

Hey guys did you hear that" "yes" everyone says together. We all look up and see and huge dragon with black and turquoise scales. "GUYS THATS ACTNOLOGLIA" Natsu says "WHAT" everyone says together "we have to fight it" Gajeel Says. Everyone attacks except (Y/N) "(Y/N) WHY ARENT YOU ATTACKING" Gray says " A-Actnologlia killed m-my dragon. You start to cry "(Y/N) don't cry its go to be okay" "GUYS WE CANT EVEN MAKE A DENT IN IT!" Natsu says  "IF WE GO OUT WE GO OUT TOGETHER" Erza says  *everyone holds hands*

ROARRRR
Everything goes black

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE
Sorry yesterday's was very short I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER BAII
STAY KAWAII /(≧ x ≦)\

BOOM 472 WORDS