Backstory pt2

Your POV

Once master or should I say Gramps introduced us to the gulid a pink haired mage came up to me and Gray and introduced himself his name was Natsu. He was around Gray's age.

Natsu asked Gray if he wanted to fight him and of course Gray said yes. When Gray went off to fight a brown haired mage came up to me. She said her name was Nina. Nina and I started to talk.( yes Nina is one of my OC's) Pretty soon a lot of kids around my and Gray's age came up to me and we all talked and became best friends.

Gray and Natsu came back with tatered clothes and brusies. I asked Gray "sooo Gray did Natsu or you win" "I don't want to talk about it" Gray said. "Gray?" I asked "yes (Y/N)" Gray said "where are we going to stay for the night" "I don't know let's ask Gramps"

Grays POV

(Y/N) asked me where we were going to stay tonight. So I went to go ask gramps. When I went up to him I asked if there was a place were me and (y/n) can stay. He gave me about 30,000 Jewel and told me to buy a apartment. That's what I did the landlord gave me a "are you sure look" and I nodded yes. She gave me the key so me and (Y/N) bought a little mattress big enough for the both of us. "Night (y/n)" "Night Gray"