Backstory

(Y\N) Fullbuster and her big brother Gray Fullbuster are walking through the town of magnolia. Their master Ora (idk how you spell it) told them to find a guild named Fairytail.Once they arrived at the guild that's where their story starts.....

____________________________________
( JK I'm not evil at lease not that evil)

The Fullbusyer siblings are greated by small little stares from everyone ( BTW you are 4 and gray is 10) Gray walks to the bar with you holding his hand and ask a white haired mage if you two can join the gulid. She told you both to go see the master up stairs.

      Once you and Gray walked up the huge stair case Gray knocked on the door. You heard a faint "come in" when you opened the door you saw a small man with white hair. Gray asked if you to can join the gulid he asked you want your names and what kind of magic you said "my name is (Y/N) Fullbuster and this is my big brother Gray Fullbuster, we both use ice make magic and I know a little bit of dragon slayer magic. "Well hello (y/n) and Gray I am master makarov ( is that how you spell it) but you can call me gramps, where do you want your Fairy Tail stamp and what color?

Your POV

      When gramps asked me where is wanted my stamp I said on my hip and (F/C). Gray said he wanted it on the left side of his chest. Gramps said okay and yelled some girl's name I think. The girl the Gray and I met comes in with a stamp. Gramps says " Mira can you put the FairyTail mark on them please. "Yes Gramps" Mira says. She put a cool little tattoo I think, on me in (F/C). Gray got his and we went down stairs and we got on stage and Gramps said " LISTEN UP BRATS WE HAVE A NEW ADITION TO OUR FAMILY PLEASE WELCOME (Y/N) AND GRAY FULLBUSTER.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N 

Sorry its short but I will try to get the first chapter up when we get at lease 10-30 reads or I'll just do not for fun.
           BAII

          ~ STAY KAWAII