Chapter 1

time skip  10 years later~

Your POV

Gray wake up! "Five.....more.....minutes"
"GRAY IF YOU DONT WAKE UP IMA SLAP YOU HARD!"

"okay okay I'm up" "come on gray get ready, Gramps is going to announce who is going to be in the S-class trials!" "Why didn't you say so let's go!"

~time skip to the gulid~
We open the door and Gray and I are greeted with a flying table. I run away from it but Gray on the other hand gets hit in the face. Well I guess Gajeel and Natsu are fighting again Gray joins the fight.

I walk over to Nina she's with Lucy,Erza,and Juvia. "Hey Nina"  "Hey (Y/N) are you excited for the S-Class trials" "OF COURSE I AM WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT" Okay okay sorry NOT."

"CAN I GET EVERYONES ATENTION" gramps yells/says. "FOR THIS YEARS S-CLASS TRIALS THE 8 PARTICAPANCES WILL BE....... Gray fullbuster, Nastsu Dragoneel, Freed Justine, Lucy Heartfillia, Nina Zvhal (if you know where the last name came from you are my favorite), Juvia Lockstar, Elfman stratus, and not but leaseeee "please be me please me please be me" (Y/N) Fullbuster! YES everyone looks at me."whoops I said that to loud" "SO EVERYONE WHO I JUST SAID FIND A PARTNER"

it seams that Juvia's partner is Lissana,Gray's is Loké,Natsu's is of course Happy, Freed is with Bixslow, then Lucy with Cana, Nina is with Gajeel,I ship them soo much, and Elfman with evergreen.

I don't know who I'm going to team up with yet. I asked Wendy but she said she wasn't ready to do it. I respected that so I asked levy. She said yes I can't wait to beat Gray's butt. Levy and I went to go train with Lucy,Cana,Natsu,Gray,Loké, Juvia,and Lissana. Once everyone was settled one of Lucy's celistial sprits told us to come with her to the celistial sprit relm. We did and there was a big party we spent one day there it was really fun.

When the day of the celistial sprit party was over we came back to find that 3 months has all ready passed. We all freaked out. We all went back to the gulid and everyone asked us where we have been. We told them the story and everyone has one more week to train in till the S-class trials.