Choosing the Bridesmaid Dresses

Zacznij od początku

"It's pretty." You said.

"Do you want one of the girls to try it on?" Pam asked.

"Sure," you said.

"What about this one?" Nicola asked as she held up a dress.

It was a floor length gown with a sweetheart neckline underneath and then a high neck lace overlay on top.

"It's beautiful." You said as you looked at it.

You then saw a more simple dress that caught your eye.

"What about this guys?" You asked.

"It's pretty, but it's kind of simple." Lottie said.

"I kind of like that though. I don't want anything that's too flashy. We want our wedding to be kind of casual and laid back." You said.

"What do you think of this one, Y/n?" Pam asked as she held up a dress for you to look at.

It was a red knee length dress with an A-line cut and a one shoulder flower detail.

"I like that one a lot!" You said.

"Why don't we try these dresses on and we'll go from there!" Pam said.

You took a seat on the sofa that was in the room while the girls went to the fitting rooms to try on the dresses.

They came out a few minutes later as you looked at the four of them.

"Okay so which style do you like the most? Do you like the long dresses or short dresses?" She asked.

"They are all pretty, but I think I like the long dresses more." You said.

"Okay and out of these two long dresses which one do you like?" She asked.

"I really like the one that I picked. The one with the lace neck is very pretty but I feel like the simpler dress fits more into the wedding." You said.

"What do you girls think of this dress?" Pam asked.

"It's pretty. We are only going to wear the dress one day. Y/n is going to have the pictures in her house forever so it's up to her." Nicola said.

"It's pretty, Y/n. If you like it, then so do I." Lottie said.

"I agree. It's pretty and it will look great with your dress." Roo said.

"You know I'm happy if you're happy." Your best friend said.

"Did we find our dress?" Pam asked.

"Yeah, I think we did!" You said excitedly.

"Perfect. Let me go grab the form and we will get you guys measured so we can get the dress in each of your sizes." Pam said.

Pam measured each of the girls and then ordered the bridesmaid dress in their sizes. The five of you walked out of the salon and headed up the street to get some lunch. You were relieved that you picked out the dress without any drama. After watching a few episodes of Say Yes to the Dress: Bridesmaids you were worried you would have a bridesmaid-zilla moment where one of the girls would hate the dress you liked. You were thankful to have four girls that liked the dress you chose.