Choosing the Bridesmaid Dresses

Your best friend had flown in to spend the weekend with you and you thought it would be the perfect time to pick out the bridesmaid dresses since all of the girls would be together. You also thought it would be a good opportunity for your best friend to get to know the other girls a little bit before the day of the wedding.

You and your best friend along with Lottie, Nicola, and Roo, walked into the small bridal salon in London where you would be choosing your bridesmaid dresses.

"Hello ladies, how can I help you today?" A woman asked as you entered the salon.

"We have an appointment to look at some bridesmaid dresses." You said.

"Perfect! And who is my bride?" She asked.

"I am!" You said as you raised your hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Pam." She said.

"Y/n." you said as you shook her hand.

"And who did you bring with you today?" She asked.

"This is my maid of honor, Y/best friend/n." You said. "And this is my friend Lottie, and my two future sister-in-laws, Nicola and Ruth."

"Nice to meet you ladies! Do you have an idea of what you're looking for?" She asked.

"I think something long!" Lottie said.

"I was thinking short dresses would look better!" Roo said.

"I am okay with whatever Y/n wants." Nicola said.

"Same. I'm here to support you." Your best friend said as she looked at you.

"Well why don't you tell me a little bit about the wedding so I can try to find some great dresses for you!" Pam said.

"It's going to be in May at a rustic barn venue in Cheshire. Our theme is Rustic Red Romance." You said.

"Okay, and is there a certain shade of red...are you thinking like a bright red or maybe a maroon or burgundy red?"

"I think I'm leaning towards a deeper red. or maybe a Marsala shade." You said.

"Perfect! Why don't you follow me upstairs, that's where all of our bridesmaid dresses are, and we will start looking." She said.

You followed her upstairs and you were met with walls of colored dresses. They were all beautiful, but you saw a rack of red dresses in the corner and you immediately headed in that direction.

All of you started looking through the rack looking for the perfect dress.

"What about this, Y/n?" Lottie asked as she held up a dress to you. It was a deep red strapless sweetheart dress that cut off at the knee.