Planning the Honeymoon

You were sitting in the office of yours and Liam's shared house. You were browsing travel websites to get ideas on destinations for your honeymoon. Your initial thought was to go somewhere warm and tropical. What would be better after months and months of stressful wedding planning than laying out on a beach with a drink in your hand and your new husband by your side?

You had visited websites for Bora Bora and Tahiti. You were now looking more into Maldives and Fiji.

"What are you doing babe?" Liam asked as he stepped into the office.

"Looking at some travel websites." You said.

"Are we taking a holiday you're not telling me about?" He asked.

"No, I'm trying to get ideas for the honeymoon." You said.

"Why?" He asked giving you a confused look.

Why? What did he mean why? Was he not planning on going on a honeymoon with you after the wedding? The two of you hadn't talked about a honeymoon yet, but you assumed he would want to take some time alone together to enjoy being newlyweds.

"What do you mean why? Do you not want a honeymoon?"

"Of course I do, but I've already got everything taken care of love." He said.

Your eyes widened as you looked up at him.

"What? You planned the honeymoon and didn't tell me?" You asked.

"Well I wanted it to be a surprise. I've already got all the arrangements in place. I've arranged for places for us to stay, flights, things to do. It's all ready for us as soon as our wedding is over!" He said.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"It's a surprise." He said with a proud smirk.

"Liam, you know I hate surprises! This is our honeymoon! The start of our marriage!" You said.

"And it's going to be perfect. I know you're going to absolutely love it!" He said.

"Liam James Payne, you tell me where we're going!" You said.

"If I told you it wouldn't be a surprise." He said.

"Liam you can't just plan our honeymoon and not tell me anything about it!" You said as you began to freak out.

You had become a bit of a control freak when it came to the wedding. You had a wedding binder with everything organized. You had everything planned and you were right on schedule with where you needed to be. Not knowing where you were going on the honeymoon was a very stressful thing to you.

"I told you it's a surprise. I knew you had so many other things to plan, I figured I could take one thing off your plate for you." He said as he walked around the desk and wrapped his arms around you from behind. He leaned in and pressed a kiss to your cheek.

"I promise, it's going to be fine, love." He said.

You let out a sigh, giving in. You knew your fiance better than anyone. Once he had his mind made up on something, it was near impossible to change his mind. If he wanted this honeymoon to be a surprise then you wouldn't know a thing until you left the night of your wedding.

"You aren't going to tell me, are you?" You asked.

"Nope," he said before he leaned in and pressed another kiss to your cheek.

You then felt his thumbs begin to massage the tense muscles of your shoulders. You relaxed as his fingers continued to work.

"I promise it's all going to be fine, love." Liam said.

"Okay...I'm going to trust you. I'm leaving the honeymoon in your hands." You said.

"Good. I really think you're going to love it...just you and me on a romantic honeymoon to enjoy our first days as husband and wife." He said.

"That sounds nice." You said as you closed your eyes and leaned your head forward so that he could get better access to your neck.