e i g h t e e n

Rowan POV:

Sabrina and Peyton ran off, with Bradley following close behind.

I know that Sabrina and Bradley broke up, I was one of the first to know actually.

But why would she be running away from him?

They don't hate each other...as far as my knowledge.

Corey beside me has the same puzzled face as I, so I don't bother questioning him.

I turn to see Paris Berelc walking over to me.

"Rowan" she begins

"Do you know anything about where Sabrina, Peyton and Bradley are going?" she asks

"No" I respond

"Well get your boyfriend over there and take a seat. It's a very long story"

Paris POV:

Some secrets are meant to be kept a secret.

Bradley and Sabrina have been hiding a secret since they started dating.

Bradley's dad works with the police department.

But his dad isn't just an ordinary crop.

Mr. Perry was a secret detective.

However, when his dad was caught on the job they were forced to move to California.

The people that caught him has been trying to track him down ever since.

It may not seem like a big deal but Bradley and his family's safety is at danger.

Sabrina is one of the only people he has told.

He followed her because he wanted to make sure she hasn't told anyone.

I explained to Rowan and Corey that Sabrina knew about it and he just wanted to make sure it didn't get out.

The only part we couldn't figure out is where they ran away too.

Just as I was walking away I got a text from...Sabrina.

She told me to find Rowan, Corey and Sarah and tell them to pack their bags.

It looks like we are going on a road trip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xoxo,

@peybrinacowan