o n e

Rowan POV:

Ring!

It is two in the morning  who is calling me?

I checked the caller ID to see it was Sabrina (a.k.a. my best friend on and off of television)

We are a lot closer then some of the fans think. She understands me and is always someone I can go to when I'm feeling down. I answer quickly thinking it's an emergency.

It wasn't, she just called to ask if I needed a ride to the live taping tmrw. We're starting season 3! Then she started to talk about how excited she was to see Peyton and Corey. After that I kinda zoned out.

Peyton.

I hadn't seen him since the season 2 cast party. 

I know he and Sab have been hanging out a lot. A lot of people have been talking about it. But they say there just friends. 

 Peyton and I used to be close like that during season 1. I'm not really sure of what happened. He started to get closer with Sabrina I guess.

It kind of makes me jealous, but I don't tell either of them about it. 

What's the point? 

He told interviewers he was to old for me. But what is 3 years? He's told me plenty of times how mature I am for my age.

But recently he's been referring to me as his little sister.

Should I talk to him?

Maybe I will but it will have to be tmrw. Before I hang up with Sab I ask about her status with Peyton. She just laughs and assures me there still friends, not thinking about why I would care.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

"Wake up Rowan!" my sister Carmen yelled. No reason to set an alarm clock when you live with her.

"I'm up!" I called back. The taping didn't start until 2pm but Sabrina is picking me up at 10 so we can stop by the mall.

I wanted to wear something cute, but at the same time comfortable. Trendy but at the same time I wanted it to mach my style. 

I went ahead and ate breakfast because I knew I would take a while. Finally I picked on a white tank top, blue shorts, my brown sandals and a rose gold necklace.

Corey gave the necklace to me for my birthday and I wear almost all the time.

No...

Why am I thinking about Corey? Yes he is one of the best friends you could ask for...

Today is about Peyton.

Just as I was finishing my hair I heard a car horn.

 I grabbed my pink clutch and threw random stuff inside. 

I ran the down steps and yelled bye to Carmen.

  Today is an important day, the day I tell Peyton Meyer how I feel about him.