t w e l v e

Sabrina POV:

After the movies with Rowan I decided to head home. 

She wanted to have a sleepover but I just wasn't up for it...

I arrived home to find my dad  asleep on the couch. After he and my mom divorced he's been really depressed.

I really miss my mom.

Rowan tells me stories all the time about how annoying hers is, how she only pays attention to Carmen her younger sister. Corey and Peyton too. If only they realized how lucky they are to have a mom in their life.

Her name is Elizabeth. 

Our life was great...it was me, my two sisters, mom and dad.

Then she caught him cheating...

Basically she has a new family, who she seems to be happy with.

I have plans to move in with my older sister Sarah but that probably won't happen until the new year...looks I am stuck with my cheating father.

I turn off the lights and head upstairs to get ready for bed.

After I've taken my shower and have my pjs on I check my phone for any final messages.

Corey is throwing his usual New Years Bash but I don't know if I can go.

I would have to watch everyone have their midnight kiss and wonder why I shoved Peyton away.

Why did I shove Peyton away?

What am I saying. He almost kissed my best friend. 

But do I care?

It's Peyton.

I have crushed on him forever, but been to scared he wouldn't feel the same.

No.

I need to go to bed.

I shut off my phone and lie down.

Goodnight America, goodnight.

I just hope I don't dream about Peyton. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

 Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

xoxo,

@peybrinacowan