f o u r

Rowan POV:

"Hi" I practiced in the bathroom mirror of my dressing room. 

I haven't spoken to Peyton since he got here.

 After I saw him and Sabrina having their moment I snuck into the dressing room. 

If they needed to talk I'll be in here.

*Knock*

I look over at the door. Could it be Peyton?

"Come in" I say my voice cracking

"Hey Row" said Corey

"Hi" I said trying not to show my sadness.

"Gee" Corey started "You're happy to see me"

"Sorry Cor" I said laughing trying to laugh it off

As I went over and gave him a hug (the second for today)  Sabrina opened the door. 

Both Corey and I looked over our faces red...

"I'll leave you two alone" she said smirking.

"Nothing was going on Sab! Come on it's Corey" I called as she left laughing.

Immediately after I said the last part I regretted it. I turned to look at Corey. His face was turning a color I've never seen it before. 

But he looked hurt at the same time.

"Core..."

"Whatever Rowan, see you at the live taping." He stormed out of my trailer and stopped. He turned back around and left a slightly crumbled note on my desk.

Peyton POV:

I've talked to pretty much everyone on the cast, Corey, Sabrina, CeCe, Amir, but not Rowan.

Her lights were on in her dressing room so I knocked on the door.

I heard sniffling from inside but she wouldn't answer the door.

"Rowan?" I called

"Ye- yes Peyton?" she answered. She was clearly upset about something.

"Come open the door" I responded.

"N- no. I can't...is he with you?" she was barely making out her words.

"Is who with me? Rowan answer the door."

She slowly opened the door, her eyes still watering.

"Peyton...I didn't want to greet you like this. I'm sorry" she rambled

"Rowan it's...why are you crying?!" I asked

"It's a long story" she replied

"I have time" I said, walking into her dressing room. I sat on the couch and looked up at her, hinting to start from the beginning.

"Corey...." she began.

Sabrina POV:

I've been looking everywhere but I can't find Peyton, Rowan or Corey. Where could they be? 

"Who's there?" I called out

"It's me Sab...it's me" responded Corey

"What's wrong? I just passed Rowan's trailer and she was crying.

What could've happened since I..." I stopped thinking back to what last happened when I saw them. 

"Corey what did Rowan say after I left hinting something was happening between you to?"

"She said that we would never happen..." Corey replied, I could hear the sadness in his voice. 

"Corey, this is my fault. I know how long you have liked Rowan and I almost ruined your chances"

"I left a note that expressed my feelings for her. If she cares she'll let me know."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xoxo,

@peybrinacowan