s i x t e e n

Sabrina POV:

It's moving day!

We are taking a break from filming Girl Meets World due to the holidays.

Rowan, Peyton and Corey are all coming over to help me move and I honestly can't wait.

Sarah and I are going to live in her apartment, but hopefully not for long!

She has been saving up for a while and could soon buy a house!

Peyton POV:

Sabrina is out of the hospital, but was warned to take hings slow.

It's kind of hard to take things slow when you are moving!

Rowan, Corey and I are going over to help her move, and what she doesn't know is that we are throwing her a surprise party.

I really like Sabrina and I just have to make it up to her.

Rowan POV:

Sabrina and Sarah have been out shopping for room decor while Corey, Peyton and I set up for the surprise party.

Unfortunately I just got a text that we would have some party poopers, on the list includes which includes none other then Bradley Steven Perry and Paris Berelc.

Bradley is Sabrina ex, and Paris is Peyton's friend who in my opinion has been getting a little close to Peyton recently.

I sigh, shut off my phone and continue to set up for the party.

I just hope that by the end of this, peybrina will rise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xoxo,

@peybrinacowan