The Rebel <6>

Bet none of y'all expected this to be updated haha..hah..ha... well um technically I wrote this FOREVER ago, but never finished it (this chapter was meant to have like two more scenes). I dont see myself writing chapter seven in the near future, but since I already had this written I figured I'd share it with y'all.

____________________

Three Days Later

"Look if you could just answer my question, I'd really appreciate it." You said between clenched teeth. The call was dropped as the person on the other line hung up on you. You slammed the phone onto the table and buried your face in your hands.

Bobby was missing.

The last time anyone saw him was when he told you not to go. You and Levi had been calling everyone on his contact list trying to see if anybody had heard from him, but the answer was either no or an ended call.

"No luck?"

You moved your hands to see Levi breeze into the kitchen where you sat. He wore faded jeans and a red t-shirt. His hair was damp, but he still looked fatigued.

"None. They either tell me no or the paranoid jerks hang up on me."

"Bobby sure knew how to pick his friends." Levi murmured before taking a seat beside you, "Have you been able to get in touch with those guys he talked to the most? Daniel and Sean?"

"Dean and Sam." You replied, "And no. I haven't."

It was silent a moment as the two of you sat there. Levi's eyes glanced over your figure before he sighed.

"When's the last time you slept? You look terrible, [Name]."

"Thanks, Levi. You really know how to make a girl feel special." You scoffed and closed your eyes.

"You didn't answer my question."

"I haven't."

Levi was quiet a moment, "Wait, what?"

"I haven't slept. Not since the incident."

You opened your eyes to see Levi staring at you in shock. Every night when he went to bed you stayed up making calls or looking over possible clues to where Bobby might be. You didn't feel tired though, maybe a little weary but not sleepy.

"I get a little sleepy, then I get frustrated and the necklace gives me a little boost. I'm fine."

Levi scoffed, "You are not fine. You haven't slept in three days, that is not ok."

"Levi-"

"Look I don't care that you have a super necklace giving you a surplus of energy. Maybe physically your body can handle not sleeping for three days, but mentally..." His voice trailed off as he stared at you with concern, "Go sleep, [Name]."

"I need to find Bobby." You sighed and leaned back in your chair.

"I'll make calls. You're going to go take a hot shower and then you're going to sleep." He stood from his chair and helped you stand.

You knew arguing with him would be a waste of time so you dragged your feet up the stairs toward the bathroom. Maybe sleep would be a good thing. It could put your mind at rest for a few hours. You took off everything except the blood stained bracelet and jumped into the shower. The hot water soothed your tense muscles. You glanced over your flawless skin and frowned. There wasn't a single scar, not even your old ones. That didn't feel right. You felt injured. You felt like there was a gaping wound in your chest. You quickly finished your shower and hopped out.