It Only Takes Once (Chapter 33)

Start from the beginning

I was too busy typing out the caption and humming the song I hadn't realized that Khadarious had lifted his head off of my lap and was staring at me.

"You are so damn hard headed." He said shaking his head.

"You love me though." I smirked.

"Yeah and that's why I have to punish your ass. It's called tough love." He sang before taking my phone from my hands and ripping the t shirt I had on.

"We be all night." I sang loudly in his ear making him smack his lips. "What?" I asked looking up at him.

"You are not allowed to sing that song anymore, well at least not that part." He answered.

"And why not?" I asked raising my eyebrow at him.

"On our wedding night, you tapped out, on the second round." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Shut up, I was tired okay." I huffed defending myself.

"It was like nine thirty." He replied with a straight face, making me bust out laughing.

"The lies." I yelled. "We didn't even get back to the room from the reception until it was passed midnight." I protested.

"Yeah whatever, you still tapped out." He argued.

"Excuse me Khadarious, but I am pregnant." I protested. "Forgive me for being a little tired." I snapped.

"Why you gotta be so mean about it though? He asked giving me a face.

"I'm not." I mumbled.

"Oooooh, I get it." He smirked.

"Get what?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Why you're being so mean." He explained as if it were obvious.

"I'm not being mean." I scoffed.

"Yes you are." He protested. "You're antagonizing me to get a reaction, arguing with me, not listening to me, and you keep bringing up sex."

"Whatever, I have not." I lied.

"Yes you have, and I know exactly  why too." He laughed.

"Why then Khadarious?" I asked. "What ridiculous theory have you come up with this time?"

"You want some." He smirked.

"Want some what?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Dick." He replied simply.

I hate how well he knows me.

"It's okay." He laughed. "Daddy will take care of you." He smirked.

"Khadarious no." I mumbled when I felt his hand travel down south.

"Why not babe?" He asked while  separating my thighs and rubbing me through my lace panties.

"What if my water breaks, we won't even realize it. Or if I go into labor or something." I pointed out.

"It'll be fine babe, we don't have to have sex. I just want to take away some of your frustrations, so that you can stop being mean to me."He said seriously, making me laugh.

"Okay baby." I laughed before laying back.

He barely got his tongue in before I had another revelation.

"Oh God, after I have these babies I'm going to have zero walls." I sighed. "Khadarious be honest. When you're having sex with me, does it feel like nothing?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" He asked coming up and looking at me.

"Your thingy is freaking huge Khadarious, I just know you've stretched me out to the point of no return." I huffed.