“So, you think that Harry and I are going through the same thing?”, I asked seriously.

“Well, do you feel all fluttery when he is near you?  And do you feel like you have known him all your life even though its only been a few days?”, she asked.

“Erm I don’t know, I guess, yeah”

“Have you wanted him to touch you and get to know you more than anyone else ever before?”, she asked now.

“Well, yeah.”, I said shrugging and I could feel my cheeks grow hotter as I thought about Harry’s hands tickling my skin.

She rolled her eyes and said, “You are definitely without out a doubt, falling for him.”

“Are you sure he feels the same way though?”

“Yes!”

I put my head in my heads and sighed, “This is a lot to take in.”

“Oh yeah right.”, she shifted nervously and with guilt written on her face,”I mean I might be putting a bit too much on you all at once.  It took me about 2 weeks to understand that I was really into her.  It took me months after that to come tot the terms that I am Bisexual.”

“Its only been two days for me?!”,I snapped.

“I’m sorry Lou Lou!  I just- I think you should take a few days away from Harry and really think about how you are feeling, and when you are ready decide what you want to do about them”, she smiled at me.

“No, its okay.  I’m sorry I snapped at you.”

“I’m sorry I put so much pressure on you.”

“How about we settle in and watch a movie, yeah?”, I said trying to lighten the mood.

She grinned and grabbed the movie She’s the Man.  I laughed at her choice and we popped it in.  I layed down on the couch and she placed herself on top of me.  We cuddled like that for hours watching different movies and laughing like old times.  I guess since we were always pressured to be together I never really got to experience being her friend.  This was nice though, and by the time the others got home we were both fast asleep snuggling on the couch.

-------------------

Friday, July 27 (5 days later)

Harry’s POV

It had been a long week.  Louis hadn’t talked to me or offer to hang out all week, and I was really distracted.  I had to work at the Bakery from noon to 4 everyday this week and I burnt the bread 4 times.  I had only burnt the bread 2 times over the last couple years working here and now I had managed to double that in only a week.  Stupid, Louis and your beautiful eyes stealing my thoughts.  I couldn’t keep him out.