+ 19

A/N: nainspire tuloy ako sa no game no life na anime huhuhuhuhuhu, nanonood ako while typing this chap :)

Sohee's P.O.V

"Seul, si Jimin.. nasa kamay ng dad niya.." 

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko.. It cannot be..

Ba't sa dad niya pa?! How can I get Jimin back?! At isa pa, nasa katawan ni Jimin si Jimyeon! Hindi niya alam kung anong nangyayari!

I quickly stood up and called Irene. Siya lang ang kayang magpatumba sa dad ni Jimin, since she's engaged with a CEO named Taehyung.

"Seulgi, may kailangan ka? Ba't napatawag ka?"

I took a deep breath and replied.

"Irene, can you do me a favor?" I said in a polite manner.

I cannot believe this.. Ganito ba talagang nangyayari sa nakaraan? After all.. they didn't died right? Jimin and Seulgi.. because of Joy? Sinave niya yung dalawa, also bringing us back to the past? And in exchange.. she died, in the hands of her father..

"Sure, ano Seulgi?"

Tinignan ko si Yeri. She was still crying. A crybaby, really.

"Can you tell Taehyung na to make deal with Jimin's father? Irene.. he's stuck in his father's hand.. Please save him.. I beg you.."

Jimyeon's P.O.V

I was in my room. I was locked for almost 5 months. At di ko nakikita si Sohee.. By the way, I'm in Jimin's body. So, nangdun rin si Sohee sa katawan ni Seulgi?

I want to meet her.. I want to get out of here.. I want to fix the past.. But I can't..

I want Jimin and Seulgi to live happily ever after.. Just like the fairytales that I've read.

Suddenly, may kumatok sa pinto and opened it. It was Jimin's father, no, it's my father.

"Jimin.. Ikaw.. You don't have the right to call me as your father. Isa kang traydor, a brat!" he said and drank is liquor.

He was drunk again. Palagi nalang niyang sinasabi yan for almost 5 months. Hindi ako umimik, I'd rather die than being this coward after all.

"Ikaw'ng bata ka! Tangina ka!" he said and hit me with a glass. 

Tumama to sa gilid ko and I simply endured the pain.. Di ko kaya to.. Ba't ang miserable ni Jimin?! Bakit?!

Lumapit siya sa'kin at held my face in a complete disgust. I just froze there, I cannot do anything.

"I want you to die.. But before everything else, I'll make you a bait."

"You little piece of garbage."

Sana ikaw nalang ang mamatay. Tangina ka.