+ 16

Sohee's P.O.V

"So, kilala niyo na talaga ako. I'm Sooyoung, also called Joy in my past life. Manahimik lang kayo at makinig, okay? I'll tell you everything about me." Sooyoung said and we keep our mouth shut. Kanina pa kami nag-aawayan ni Jimyeon, kasi tong lalakeng to, gustong kunin yung libro pero si Sooyoung naman, di gusto ibigay kasi may sasabihin pa raw siya. Si Jimyeon naman, prang bata. Di makapaghintay. Tss. Nangdito pala kami sa kwarto ko, since Sooyoung called us to talk.

"I'm a cupid.. I am really a cupid guys.. I'm just in a form of human right now, and also the past."

Teka- CUPID?! Ano ba to, fantasy?! 

"And also.. I'm Jimin's fiancee. Ako yung gustong ii-aasawa ng dad ni Jimin.. which is did not complain because of my parents.. Di ko nga gustong pumayag when I first heard it because he loves Seulgi very much, and Seulgi is also my bestfriend. Di ko macontrol ang powers ko bilang isang cupid because just what I said, I'm in a human form. So ang ginawa ko, one time, I tried to hear their story. Decided to write it in a book, and when the day comes that their incarnations will meet each other, I will pair them once again."

Naguguluhan na ako. Seryoso ba to? Ba't ang fantasy? Realidad ba to?

"And now you met each other and-" Jimyeon cut her off.

"Diba sabi sa libro, his dad is dying right? Even after the dream, and they met? Na kailangan niya ng anak? So Jimin just lied to her?" Jimyeon questioned her quickly.

Hala oo nga no? Diba sabi sa libro, Jimin's dad is dying?

"No.. It was a mistake.. I tried to cover the true story because it's tragic.. I know.. Sorry." yumuko nalang si Sooyoung and Jimyeon just stared at her.

So it was a lie? 

"So please.. kung di niyo gusto na maulit yung nakaraan, please.. listen to me.. Jimyeon at Sohee.."

Tinignan ko si Sooyoung. I was shocked to see cupid wings in her back. Her outfit changed, she was in a white lolita dress and her eyes just black. Her aura changed, it was something ethereal.. Nanlaki rin ang mga mata ni Jimyeon, I bet he saw her in that form.

"Jimyeon and Sohee. For the sake of the future and the past, mend it together. Let it be your hearts, beat as one and restart once again.." 

I saw a white light and I lost consciousness. 

No it cannot be...

"Seulgi?! GUYS GUMISING NA SIYA! Seul!! Omg thank God gumising na siya sa wakas!"

Teka.. Seulgi? 

Wait, bumalik ako sa nakaraan?!

"Jimyeon at Sohee.. mend the past please.. Ibalik mo sa dati ang lahat.. I'm sorry, I had to do this.."

P.S ANOTHER PLOT TWIST HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LABYU GUYS HAHAHAHHA