Ch.30 Way to go.

Louis P.O.V.

3hours until Wedding.

Till death do us part.

The five words kept repeating in my head. I'm surrounded by a bunch of rats: conceiving liars.

"The limos here to take you to the venue sir." Micheal one of the lower mobsters announces outside of my door.

I straighten out my tuxedo and look at my groomed face one more time. Then I walk out of the room as I head downstairs I'm greeted by liam in his suit.

"Louis, todays the big day!" he assures me with a fake smile.

"Yes perhaps the best day of my life." I say returning the same smile.

"Harrys already at the venue?" I ask.

"uh yes, along with Niall and Josh." liam tells me.

" Liam, when I first invited you to join the mob what did I tell you?" I ask as I reach out to grab my tie from the coffee table.

"Money, Power, Respect. is the top three factors in a grown man's business." he says looking at his hands.

"but?" I ask.

"Loyalty is what lets you survive." liam says looking everywhere but at me.

I know I have him distracted so the next part will be easy.

"I want you to take my car to the venue so me and Harry can drive it to the airport afterwards." I command as I make my way to the limo.

" Wait It would be easier if someone else did it, You know so I'm sure to be there on time." liam sayals finally looking at me but I can easily read through his lies.

"I don't just let anyone drive my car Liam, take it as a privilege hell an honor." I say winking at him before leaving him to get in the limo.

I sigh to myself satisfied. The first kink to their plan is in action.

I get in the limo, and immediately dial Zayns number.

"Hello?" he answers.

"Ah, Zayn just the person I wanted to talk to." I say putting the call on speaker phone and pouring myself some vodka.

" What is it Louis." he asked calmly.

"well, I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for all the things I've put you through these past 2 months.......its just you can only drive someone or something so far until they explode." I say a smirk playing on my lips.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean." he asked.

"whatever you want it to mean, but listen I have to go. oh but uh before I forget tell Liam not to be late." I say chuckling before I hang up.

"Maxwell, take a turn here...were gonna take a little detour." I say to the driver sighing.

" it feels so good to win." I say to myself.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Tell Liam not to be late?" I say to myself again as I pace back and forth in the middle of the warehouse

Liams suppose to be with Louis....

My phone goes off soon after.

"Liam?" I ask.

"Yeah, look Louis' making me drive his car to the venue...I couldn't refuse otherwise he'd get suspicious." he says sighing.

Drive....

Explode.....

"Liam, how close are you to the venue?" I ask panicing.

"About a minute or so away, why?" liam asked not sounding worried at all.