Ch.21 Please.

Warning: sad as fuck

Harry's P.O.V.

"There's a lot of things I could do right now Harry. but I don't know what I want to start with." Raymond says leaning against the door with his hands in his pockets.

"what d-do you mean." I respond but my stutter makes me look just as nervous as I am.

" exactly... I dont quite know myself." he says giving me a smile that could make anyone run for the hills.

" why'd you lock the door...le- let me go get..." I begin

"Zayn.. let you go get Zayn. Hmm you see that I do know will screw up my plans for me and you." When he said this I knew I should've listened to Zayn about them staying in a hotel.

at this point I move to stand behind my bed he took this as a invitation to take a step closer.

"Zayn!" I yell. but Raymond ran over to me shoving me hard in the corner and covering my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up. Zayn took something of mine and now I'm taking something of his." he says his voice heavy and rough.

Tears were coming out now and I didnt want to give him the satisfaction but my body had other ideas.

"Please!" I cry out when he quickly moves his hand but it was quickly muted by his lips slamming down on mine.

He tries to push his tongue into my mouth but I tightened my lips in a firm line preventing him I start to push him away but his strength was over bearing.

He pushes his tongue in my mouth and on instinct I bite down on it. he winces and moves away. I quickly jump over my bed and to my bedroom door I tried unlocking it but the tears in my eyes made it so hard To focus on something so easy to do.

I felt him grab my t shirt and begin to pull me back to him.

"Zayn help!" I cry out as Raymond pulls me to the ground and pins me down and begins to rub his hips to mine. I wanted to stop crying but I couldn't.

he stuffs his hand down my boxers and squeezes my c*ck making me cringe.

he then quickly pulls my boxers off and pulls his pants down and quickly forces himself into me I was about to scream out in pain. but he clamped his hand over my mouth.

Each thrust was more painful then the last I felt all sense of respect for myself diminish.

I just wanted to disappear.

Then he stops. He just stops.

"Im...I'm sorry." he blurts out before pulling out and  getting off of me.

he pulls his pants up shaking his head and seemingly talking to himself.

"don't fucking tell anyone or i'll kill Zayn your family and i'll take you back to louis....personally." he says walking out.

Zayns P.O.V.

You know that chill you get down your spine when one of your loved ones is in trouble. The feeling I had as I got out of the shower wasn't even close it felt like pain in my chest. It felt like guilt. It felt like just missing your flight. it felt like a bitter nervousness.

I get dressed in the bathroom and I begin to walk to harrys bedroom.

When I get inside Harry is underneath the covers asleep. this should give me a sense of relief but instead the feeling intensified.

I wanted to wake him up and ask him if he was alright but I decided against it. instead I get in bed next to him and wrap my arms around him but he moved out of my arms.

" Harreh are you alright." I asked but he just kept his head turned away from me and he nods. before snugglong back into his pillow but not back into my arms. I was going to try and cuddle him again but i didn't want to upset him so I just decided against it.

I tried going to sleep but my mind was occupied by memories of Daniel or Raymond I guess he goes by. I remember he was after Louis a few years back and  well I had to put a stop to it. Things didn't go as planned and I accidentally shot his  Best friend and Partner. but I had to because he had a gun to Niall. I remember his specific words.

" I will ruin anything and everything important to you malik." but why  did he have to come in the picture now.

especially with the stakes so high.

I was just about to fall asleep when I heard Harry start to whimper.

"harry, what's wrong." I say rubbing my hand on his shoulder slowly.

He finally turns to look at me. And I turn the light On next to my bed so I could see him clearly and what I saw would be enough for me to kill anyone who made him feel this way.

"I want to tell you but I can't." Harry cries.

" You can tell me anything." I say leaning in to kiss his head but he flinches.

" Harry did someone-" I begin

"Zayn! please just let me go to sleep." harry snaps.

I wanted to question him some more but I decided to let it go.

"ok." I whisper before I begin to get up.

"zayn!" harry yells startled grabbing my wrist.

"what? I'm just going to grab you some tissue." I say looking at him worried. but I get up to try and leave again.

"no." he says gripping my wrist even tighter.

"no?" I say falling back onto the bed.

" please don't leave me alone" he says curling into my chest.

"Harry, please tell me what's wrong." I whisper into his curly locks.

"I can't he said he'd k- kill you.." Harry says sobbing in my arms.

and that's all I needed to hear.

" what'd he do to you?" I ask my heart rate rising.

"I ... I can't tell you." he stutters out.

"Harry I need to know." I say looking straight into his eyes.

" just please don't make me tell you please.". Harry began to beg. crying harder into my shoulder

This is probably the worst I've seen Harry he was broken and, I the one who was suppose to protect him couldn't. didn't.

A/N: This is so fucked I am really sad about what I wrote im sorry if I offended you this is purely fictional.

I hope Harry will recover from this tragedy and hopefully Zayn can help.:(

why did Raymond say sorry ?

Vote

Comment

Share