" how come you've been gone for so long.. gale.." nova's eyes where starting to go back to her old sky blue, and her eyes where tearing up, gale smiled and rested his forehead against hers.

" hush nova.." he said, Gajeel chuckled as he pecked her lips but she pulled him back down for a longer kiss, Laxus came in fuming but froze when he saw Gajeel.

" well speak of the devil.." Laxus smiled as him and Gajeel shook hands.

" long time no see lightning face.." Gajeel smirked.

" you can't talk ya rust can.." Laxus smirked back, after a couple hours Gajeel was being filled in on what had happened the last ten years and gale was reuniting the the next gen squad.

Gales POV:

"Who's this nov?" Storm asked, he had gotten wayyy taller, he now had tattoos and ear piercings, I smirked.

" sad ta think you can't recognize your best friend stormy.." I said, storm instantly got the hint as his jaw dropped and he ran into my arms knocking me over to the ground as everyone piled on me welcoming me back.

" we missed you asshole!!"

" don't do that ever again!!"

" since when did you have this scar here?"

" what happened?!?"

Everyone was asking me questions until viper walked up to the group, everyone got off and sat on the floor like the bunch of children we are..

" your familiar.. have we met?" Viper tilted her head, damn she's grown..

" yeah.. we know each other.. you used to call me "ga ga" instead of gale.." I sighed standing up and looking down at viper as all the memories came flooding back..

" g-gale?" Her eyesstarted tearing up..

" you remember me vip?" I smiled as she jumped into my arms crying into my chest. The next gen squad cheered.

" I missed you so much.." she said as she looked up at me, I smiled and ruffled her hair.

" I missed you too.." I said back

Time skip to a couple hours everyone had gone home.

No ones POV:

" it's so good to have both of my boys back.." levy smiled and so did viper is the four of them ate dinner.

" thanks for dinner mom.." gale said as he took everyone's plates and washed them, levy's eyes followed gale surprised.

" since when.." levy said as gale finished and came back to the table and sat down, Gajeel shrugged.

Another time skip to going to bed hah!

Gales POV:
I went to my old room, it was exactly the same as I left it.. vipers bedroom was on the opposite of mine, I had a quick shower and got dressed, I Said goodnight to everyone and flopped down on my bed, instantly falling asleep as my head hit my pillow

Gajeel's POV:

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist, i walked out and instantly saw levy reading a book, only bra and panties.. eh.. I've waited for ten fucking years for this..

" levyyyyyyyyy.." I said as I put pants on and laid down on the bed next to her, she put her book away and wrapped her arms around my neck.

" still got the flawless 8 pack.." she giggled as she ran a hand down my torso, I smirked lightly watching her.

" I missed you.." I said as I kissed her neck gently, she moaned quietly.

" I missed you too.." she said back as she grabbed my face kissing my forehead, I giggled as she laughed.

" shrimp.." I whispered as I pulled my face out of her hands, she began kissing my collar bone working her way up, I sighed putting my hands on her lower back relaxing once more.

" you been practicing shrimp?" I joked, levy pulled away, she gasped.

" Gajeel.. you know I wouldn't dare.." she pouted then straddled my hips, I laughed.

" I'm joking shorty.." I wrapped my arms around her back pulling her back down cuddling her, she sighed and slid off falling asked with my arms still around her, I fell asleep also. I'm home..

Omg yaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Sorry for kinda leavin ya on a cliff hanger before.. but meh!! Also.. I've got a new book I'm still currently working on but you guys can go read it!! It's called the lost family! Mostly based on GaLe but some parts of the other ships 🚢!

Viper: self promo 101 if I do say so myself..

Oh lol hey viper!

Viper: lol heyyyyyy!

Girl you all grown up now!

Viper: mhmm! Single and ready to mingle!!

* Le air quote* self promo if I do say so myself.. * Le air quote*

Viper: -_-