I glared at him wanting to smack that smug look off his face. I dropped it knowing if I said anything or tried to do anything he could always bring up what Leah did and get her in trouble.

“Fine, but that doesn’t change the fact that you broke into my house.” If I was being honest I had kind of forgotten about that, my mind was on how he found out where I lived.

“I got bored of waiting outside.” He said slowly as if it was the most obvious thing.

“So you decided to break in and sit in the dark instead?” I asked sceptically.

He shrugged making me frown at him. Great, he’s definitely crazy. Just my luck. I eyed him warily as I walked over to the sofa and sat down slowly, leaving a huge space between us. I was getting a little tired of standing up.

“You’re having my child.” He stated, his voice completely serious as his eyes focused on my stomach.

“Why do you believe me now?” I asked feeling a little uncomfortable with the way he was staring at my stomach.

He inhaled deeply. “Because I know you’re not lying.”

“How?” I questioned wanting to know what changed his mind. A few hours ago he didn’t believe me.

He didn’t answer instead he strolled across the room and picked up my forgotten mug of hot chocolate. He walked back and placed it into my hands without a word.

“Erm, thanks.” I muttered not knowing what else to say.

“You’re tired, you should get some rest.” He told me, his eyes flickering from my face to my stomach. “You’ve got a doctor’s appointment tomorrow at 1pm. I’ll pick you up.”

I shook my head. “I didn’t make an appointment.”

“I did. I’ll pick you up at 12:45 sharp.” He said, his voice suggesting that he wouldn’t change his mind no matter what I said.

“I have class and then I have..-”

“12:45. Go get some rest.” He told me before walking out of the room.

“Wait.” I yelled getting off the sofa. I had taken about four steps when I heard the front door slam shut. Wow, he was fast.

I was a little annoyed that he had booked an appointment without telling me and then expecting me to attend it. How did he even manage to book an appointment so quickly? When I tried booking mine I had to wait for over a week for a quick check up.

Instead of going to sleep I decided to wait up for Leah, she would be back in a couple of hours. To pass the time I reheated the hot chocolate and began catching up on Pretty Little Liars. The new season hasn’t premiered in the UK yet so instead I was stuck watching it on my laptop.

I was halfway through episode 3 well I heard Leah come in. “What are you doing up? You should be sleeping.”

“Did you manage to finish the assignment on time?” I asked ignoring what she said.

“Yep! I submitted it at 8:57. With three minutes to spare.” She boasted as she came back from the kitchen and joined me in the living room.

I shook my head, I honestly had no idea how she could complete a full essay in a few hours and get respectable grades. It takes me days just to think of an introduction, the full essay usually takes me a week or two. Even longer if it’s a lab report.

“So.” I started, shutting my laptop. “How did you get Gabriel’s number again?”

“Does it matter?” She asked, putting her feet up.