Details!

If you are a writer on Wattpad, then I would love to be your editor! I'm sure most of you know how difficult it can be to find impartial readers to go through your work and give you honest feedback, which is one of the most important steps in creating a literary masterpiece! As a writer myself, a current college student with editing experience, and a hopeful future editor, I am the perfect person to edit your stories to perfection! If you are interested in getting honest, constructive and helpful feedback on your work, read on to learn how you can work with me. 

Here are a few details on what I am willing to do for writers:

1. Copy Edit - this means I will go through, line-for-line, and check for grammatical errors, let you know if there are any awkward sentences and how to fix them. I will not give feedback on the storyline if you only tell me to copy edit. 

2. General Edit- This includes copy editing within in it, and is the typical beta-reader experience. You, as the writer, would send me your work and I would give you feedback including constructive criticism and overall improvements to be made, strengths you should keep, stylistic consistency to ensure the writing has a voice of its own, and just my general opinion and helpful advice. 

*Please note that if you would like me to do a general edit, or typical beta-read on your piece, I WILL give constructive criticism and ideas to improve the piece- though always in a professional and respective manner. I assume if you want editing from me you are prepared for this and know it is no way personal. 

***As of right now, I am accepting ALL WORK, no matter the length, genre or rating. You can choose to send me one or two sections of your story to edit, or I am willing to do ongoing work. However, though I am taking any type of submission at this time, know that I am a busy college student and have the right to turn down an offer to edit at any time. Please also note that while the work I am doing is FREE at this time, ongoing projects may require far more work and time, and compensation may become required if I am putting in more than a few hours a week. If this were the case, we would talk out a deal far in advance***

So you officially want to work with me and have me edit your work? Yay! I can't wait to hear from you! Here's how you can contact me: 

* Please message me here on Wattpad- I check messages daily and this is the simplest and quickest way for me to see your message and be able to respond to it. 

What to include in your message:

- Basic info about your story. Generally, before I agree to beta read any story, I need to know the genre, rating, and basic storyline. Tell me what you want to accomplish with the story, who the audience is, and what kind of voice you're going for.

- The type of work you want me to do for you. I can do the two editing services listed above, or just be a simple beta reader for you and just give my honest opinion and overall impression.

- Leave an email for me to contact you, or a different way if you absolutely prefer. 

*Each chapter after this will be stories I'm currently beta-reading for, or have done beta-reading for on Wattpad!*