Well what now?

"Holy shit that was amazing!" Gray said in awe as he looked at the dragon slayers. Not only was Gray staring at the two but so was the rest of the Fairy tail guild with mouths open agape.

"Damn bunny girl guess your rack ain't the only asset you got after all!" Gajeel said with a laugh breaking the silence that was rarely in the Fairy Tail family.

"Gajeel!" Levy shouted "I'm so sorry Lucy this iron hearted freak has no manners."

"Umm yeah okay Gajeel" Lucy said with a awkward laugh. While Natsu was practically staring daggers at the iron dragon slayer. Lucy looked over at him with a look of curiosity 'why is he acting so weird all of a sudden?' Went through her mind but before she could go deeper into thought she was interrupted

  "Hey Lucy can you show us some of your new powers?" A random person screamed from the crowd. It wasn't even necessarily loud it was just that her senses had been heighten a considerable amount so now she would hear even the tiniest of things. At times it did become a little overbearing.

  "Um sure I suppose." Lucy said loud enough to get the guilds attention. "Celestial dragon roar!!" Lucy said as she breathed in a breath of air than shot a hole through the roof of the guild.

  "Whoa way to go luce!" Natsu said as Lucy stood there with her mouth hanging open. She knew that she could do some damage but that was a little more than she was expecting. There was also the fact that the master was going to kill her. "Although when you did your roar it looked a lot like mine in a way. The magic energy I got from that attack was on par with my own. And I could tell that you were holding back." Natsu said but more to himself than to Lucy.

  I'm so dead