Here it comes

-Gildarts-

I didn't think that it was that powerful. Truly I always knew that the heartfilia girl was a powerful celestial spirit Mage but even with that amount of power that she possessed a simple dragon slayer roar that wasn't even at its full potential was astonishing.

I would have to do some research on it, and the girl, this was no ordinary dragon slayer magic it had a different feel to it. "Cana" I said shortly but with a hushed voice, it didn't take much to get my daughters attention.

"Yeah I know, this is not natural Lucy was always strong, but this power so suddenly is not normal" My darling daughter said with a shrug not overly concerned.

I was glad to see that my darling little girl understood the situation, but I wished she took it a bit more seriously, I was about to get up but was stopped by Erza.

"I want gaurds to stay by the guild and stationed by Lucy all day and night. She is not to be left alone for a second do you understand!" Erza said with a fierce voice as always but in a way that was different, in her eyes was a mixture of confusion and worry for her beloved friend. In response to what Erza had said some of the guild members looked at her with a weird expression and someone even dared to yell out why but it wasn't Erza who responded to it, it was the short blue haired chick with the tiny boobs.

"Because with Lu-chans new amount of magical power it is almost a certain that a dark guild or even the magic council will come after her to steal it." She said with a concerned look on her face than all of the fairy tail guild nodded than almost simultaneously shouted "wait what!" Than not even a second after Loke appeared out from the celestial spirit world and grabbed the blonde chick in her arms and started to fight with Natsu.

That's when I took my opportunity and decided to leave giving Cana a kiss on the head and started running out the door before anyone noticed or Cana killed me.

  -Erza-

  'This is most concerning, with Lucy's new powers she is in danger and what is worse we don't even know who could be targeting her' I thought to myself as I went up to the bar and got one of Mira's famous strawberry cake.

  My thoughts continued to wander as to what we could do to prevent the inevitable when I was suddenly startled by Mira placing the plate on the bar causing me to jump up slightly. "It is concerning isn't it?" Mira said concerned.

  "Very much so, and with Natsu going through the loss of his father we can't rely on him a 100 percent to keep her safe due to the grief." I sad taking the fork that Mira had provided and taking my first bite of the delicious strawberry cake. As always it was absolutely perfect.

  "Hmm yes I see your point there, but in all honesty when do you think that those two will get their heads out of the gutter and finally realize there feelings for each other?" Mira said with stars in her eyes. I had to agree those two where so many for each other it was sickening how they couldn't see it.

  "In all honesty I hope it is soon they are good for each other." I said with another bite of my cake.

-Lucy-

"Leo the Lion put me down this instant!" I demanded as he still carried like a rag doll as he continued to fight with Natsu on who has demanded that he won't leave my side due to my safety, which was one of the most stupid things I had ever heard. I don't need guards I am a big girl and I can take care of myself and if not I have my spirits.

"Ha see Loke she doesn't want you go back to your hole in the spirit world!" I heard Natsu say but unfortunately he was yelling so it sounded like he was 20 times louder than he actually was with my new dragon senses.

"That's is not true me and Lucy have an undying love that will last to the end of time nothing in the world can separate us for we were written in the stars" at this all I could do was roll my eyes. No witty remark or Lucy Kick, there is a limit to everything and somehow Loki kept setting the bar higher and higher breaking that limit each time.

"Ha that is the biggest load of crap that I have ever heard I am her best friend and I will never leave her again after what happened to her and I was not there for her" Nastu said at this I decided I had had enough it was getting way to personal. That's when I tickled Loke's sides to finally get him to put me down.

  "I have had enough I am a big girl I can take care of myself okay, so Loke go home!"  I than forced his gate closed with such ease it was astonishing. I looked at my hands in shock. I had a lot to get used too. "Natsu I'm going home. Don't follow me understand!"

  "Sorry no dice." He said with a shrug and continued to follow me.

  "Why not go home to your cat!"

  "Happy is having a sleepover with Lissana and he knows where to find me I'm not leaving you Luce." He said with a casual tone of voice as he continued to walk behind me with his hands on the back of his head.

   "Ughhhhhh fine your such a pain!"