IMPIUS LUDOS

...He sure did make Vic's legs shake

Vic was whining through it, making a mess of himself on the bed, a dark spot starting to form on the front of his jeans.

Jaime eyed him from the edge of the bed, a feeling of pride flowing through his body as he watched what he did to younger boy.

Vic sat up, looking up at Jaime, his eyes widened as he saw the man unbuckle his belt, and folding it in half, giving it a quick snap against his palm.

He smirked and bit his lip, stepping closer to the bed, his shoes making a heavy sound on the wood floors.

Vic then shied over to Jaime. The point of where his legs were hanging off of the bed.

Jaime looked down at the boy, a rough hand leading to the boy's cheek, to the back of his head, pulling his hair.

Vic gasped, looking up to Jaime expectantly, his hands gripping to the waist of Jaime's jeans.

"Are you gonna' be a-"

"Jaime? There's another pi- what the fuck?" A thick English accent ran through the room.

Vic tried to jump back, the fist in his hair not letting him get too far.

Jaime looked over to the door, which held Oliver in it's wake, and smirked, leaving Oliver to shuffle on his feet.

"What was that?"

Oliver had a confused expression drop onto his face, "The pickup is due tomorrow, we, um, we need you to sort it out." 

Jaime nodded, his eyes flickering over to Vic, he had his head down, eyes moving to his lap.

Oliver looked around awkwardly, going to leave into the hallway, until Jaime stopped him.

"Oliver, come here." It was short and calm, but loud and demanding, of course, anyone would listen to that voice.

Oliver turned around swiftly, looking at him with a certain look in his eyes. They screamed in a different language, of what he wanted.

Jaime pointed to the spot next to him,
"Right here, I need your help with something."

Vic looked up, and over with wide eyes, as well as Oliver.

Aside from that, he took steps over to the point where Jaime had pointed to. Taking the time to unravel the scene before him.

Jaime let go of the boy's hair, now gripping his belt in a tight hand, before throwing it onto the old bed.

"Know your limits, yeah?"

Oliver nodded after he furrowed his eyebrows, tilting his head.

Jaime took a look back at Vic. The boy had his frizzy hair in his face, his small hands gripping the sheets. Jaime silently questioned him. After that, a small nod came from the boy.

Jaime smiled patting Oliver on the back before leaving the room.

"I have some business at the moment. He's all yours, Sykes."

OOPS

~stay thirsty my friends~

-BRYANATOR